Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Business as Usual for them Signal Eagles.:roflolk: :roflolk:

Seriously, good meetin' you and Buc. Come support us in Cookeville if ya git a chance. Oughta be a good game.

PARTY Friday night! :thumb:

Good to meet ya too Troll. Might have to tkae you up on the invite to Cookeville.

Congrats to SM on the win. We needed a near perfect game but were far from that. 6 turnovers for the Bucs on the night. Can't do that on a team averaging 51 points per game. I felt we would of moved the ball much better had we just ran it right at you guys, but it hasn't been that way all year, so why would it happen now. Bucs keep your heads up. No one expected us to get this far. I watched this Bucs team really come together and mature over the season. In a rebuilding year, a trip to the semi finals is not to bad, but would of loved to get back to Cookeville. We will be losing a lot of great seniors this year, and they will be missed. Our sophomore class is huge, and full of talent. We will be back. :thumb:

Good to meet ya too Troll. Might have to tkae you up on the invite to Cookeville.

Congrats to SM on the win. We needed a near perfect game but were far from that. 6 turnovers for the Bucs on the night. Can't do that on a team averaging 51 points per game. I felt we would of moved the ball much better had we just ran it right at you guys, but it hasn't been that way all year, so why would it happen now. Bucs keep your heads up. No one expected us to get this far. I watched this Bucs team really come together and mature over the season. In a rebuilding year, a trip to the semi finals is not to bad, but would of loved to get back to Cookeville. We will be losing a lot of great seniors this year, and they will be missed. Our sophomore class is huge, and full of talent. We will be back. :thumb:

:thumb:

Hampton was the toughest competition Boyd has played so far. The score was 20-10 Boyd with 4 minutes to go in the game and Hampton threw two pick sixes trying to go against their gameplan and come back.

I'll be pulling for Boyd in this one cause I know some good people from there, reaction and buc55 seem like good guys, and Signal shouldn't even be in this classification. Beat those Eagles!!!

Hey Bulldog we didn't just land here in 2A, TSSAA put us here. We will be out of here after this year. We just built the school (haven't even finished our stadium yet) Our school is growing and wished everyone wasn't so hateful about a team doing well early. We did get transfers, that is what happens when a NEW school opens. We on Signal Mountain have sat and watched our kids go and play @ Red Bank, Baylor, McCallie, Notre Dame, CCS, Sequatchie County for years. We have great kids and a great coaching staff that is our sucess. Looking foward to playing in Cookville next week. I will be there Thursday, Friday, and Sat.

GO EAGLES!!

let it go lady. 3 kids did something stupid and you're judging 2500 people because of it. kids from signal stole property from our field and no one is making that big a deal of it. buddha said, "holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." thumb[1].gif

Signal Mountain Proverb: You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. thumb[1].gif

Sm the best 4a team in 2a

Saw that same declaration on the end of the visitor's stands last night - before the game. Never in my life have I seen fans declaring an excuse BEFORE a contest. Well you needed that one and more.

Perhaps the BB sign makers ought to work with their players on snapping the football consistently. And throwing something other than a recreation league-grade forward pass. Those are fundamentals required in any division and classification.

And, whilst I am riled, Quad 1 was a joke. SM, TC, and FCS would have Mercy Ruled their way through that quad.

On to Cookeville!