Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Saw that same declaration on the end of the visitor's stands last night - before the game. Never in my life have I seen fans declaring an excuse BEFORE a contest. Well you needed that one and more.

Perhaps the BB sign makers ought to work with their players on snapping the football consistently. And throwing something other than a recreation league-grade forward pass. Those are fundamentals required in any division and classification.

And, whilst I am riled, Quad 1 was a joke. SM, TC, and FCS would have Mercy Ruled their way through that quad.

On to Cookeville!

How was the sign an excuse. Is it possible it was a fan trying to be funny? Or maybe just trying to get under peoples skin like it must of done you? Most people already said our Quad was weak. Where were you a month ago.. :roll:

See you guys next year, oh wait, you won't be here. :roflol:

Good luck in 4A. I don't think you guys will do too bad there.

Edited by reaction

How was the sign an excuse. Is it possible it was a fan trying to be funny? Or maybe just trying to get under peoples skin like it must of done you? Most people already said our Quad was weak. Where were you a month ago.. :roll:

People can SAY anything. Quad 1 was EXPOSED last night. Two different things.

When BB started snapping the ball, it added some validity to that sign, I'll give you that.

People can SAY anything. Quad 1 was EXPOSED last night. Two different things.

When BB started snapping the ball, it added some validity to that sign, I'll give you that.

Not sure I'm following you, what are you trying to say? We made some mistakes on our snaps early. What does that have to do with a sign that said SM, the best 4A team in 2A? You are relaly stuck on this quad 1 stuff, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Good luck next week.

Edited by reaction

Thanks, Reaction. With our Junior class and the younger fellers comin' up behind, the my Eagles is gonna just fine in 4a.

'Spect to see them Bucs every November, too. :thumb:

IT IS FINALLY HERE.GAMEDAY.I AM GETTING THE BUC FLAG READY FOR THE MID-FIELD SPIKE CEREMONY.ALSO,I STOPPED BY BOYD AND SHOVELED A FIVE GALLON BUCKET OF SOME GEESE DROPPINGS TO SMEAR ON THE EAGLES LOGO.SEE YOU FOR THE COIN TOSS.

did you dump those droppings on your team, because thats bout how they played

Thanks, Reaction. With our Junior class and the younger fellers comin' up behind, the my Eagles is gonna just fine in 4a.

'Spect to see them Bucs every November, too. :thumb:

I hope we can get you guys on the Reg season schedule. I think it would be a good rivalry like you said. Lots of respect by both teams last night. :thumb:

why bother with alcoa

Why is everyone worried with what we do? We just started and are already moving up, I could see if we stayed in one division and won numerous championships for years. Nobody is complaining about those "type" schools! We haven't even won 1 yet and folks are complaining. Sorry we have had a couple of good seasons! Good gosh!

Why is everyone worried with what we do? We just started and are already moving up, I could see if we stayed in one division and won numerous championships for years. Nobody is complaining about those "type" schools! We haven't even won 1 yet and folks are complaining. Sorry we have had a couple of good seasons! Good gosh!

No body is "worried" about what you do next year.