Coalfield vs. South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy Dillard Im calling you out! Come on man you cant be that funny on accident! You are sitting somewhere with several college degrees and love playing the mountain hick who spews out all this senseless babble to see how other folks react. Its truly hilariuos. Come on man! you crack me up. You are an icon.

okay we all know now that coalfield runs the spread.... but somebody enlighten me on what type of offense sp runs.... seems that alot of teams with great speed in highschool tend to like the wing-t or the option, is that the case here?

if the school has k thru 12 in the same school....like all in one building, 8th graders can play high school football if they choose. you can write a letter to the tssaa all you want but you are wasting your time.

All in one building? Your joking. Those little kids are not supposed to be in the same building with highschool boys. Im not falling for this mess. Grider better get a birth certificate on this boy or call the TSSAA to find out. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

okay we all know now that coalfield runs the spread.... but somebody enlighten me on what type of offense sp runs.... seems that alot of teams with great speed in highschool tend to like the wing-t or the option, is that the case here?

Spread. Been on it for 3 years, and we havent won a state championship with it yet. The previous year before we changed to the spread we won the state.

All in one building? Your joking. Those little kids are not supposed to be in the same building with highschool boys. Im not falling for this mess. Grider better get a birth certificate on this boy or call the TSSAA to find out. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Your not off for Thanksgiving break yet. You better get to bed Roy. You have to be at work in the morning before the kids get there. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by NoCompetition2

Your not off for Thanksgiving break yet. You better get to bed Roy. You have to be at work in the morning before the kids get there. You think im joking but im not.

Whats this mess all about? I dont take care of any kids. I am going to Save A Lot tomorrow and then maybe drive by that practice field and see if Grider is training those boys real hard. These Coalfield boys are real good if they made it this far in the playoffs. You think Im joking but im not.

Whats this mess all about? I dont take care of any kids. I am going to Save A Lot tomorrow and then maybe drive by that practice field and see if Grider is training those boys real hard. These Coalfield boys are real good if they made it this far in the playoffs. You think Im joking but im not.

Sav A Lot is going out of business. I heard they were replacing it with a Dairy Bar.

Bahahaha Roy Dilliards secret has been revealed!!!! TrainTracks says with that last name you shouldnt have to buy milk or ice cream when going to save alot :roflol:

Haha Roy I won't throw u under the bus like most just cause I think ur so funny... Now that I got ur full attention send ol TrainTracks a private message... It's been awhile.... Better watch that posting while up in a deer stand ;)

Edited by TrainTracks99