Coalfield vs. South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey powerp or pirate mike i live to far away to come to the game 2night but is it gonna be on the radio. thanks for your help. Go pirates hope you boys win so i can watch you in cookville.

From the Quarterback Club's Facebook page.

Gameday! Come out to Beene Stadium to support the Pirates in the Tennessee Class A Football State Semifinals vs. Coalfied tonight at 7 p.m. Can't go? Listen to the broadcast on AM 910 or www.allinbroadcasting.com. GO PIRATES!

Grider better give our boys some extra long cleats tonight so they can stand up and want be falling down. If we are slipping and falling and we lose our season will be over. You think im joking but im not. I will be bringing plenty of hot cocoa and a few thermos's tonight if anyone would like some. I will also bring a few boxes of fudge rounds so we can eat them and read in my Murphy Fair book about this Coalfield bunch.

Grider better give our boys some extra long cleats tonight so they can stand up and want be falling down. If we are slipping and falling and we lose our season will be over. You think im joking but im not. I will be bringing plenty of hot cocoa and a few thermos's tonight if anyone would like some. I will also bring a few boxes of fudge rounds so we can eat them and read in my Murphy Fair book about this Coalfield bunch.

I'll see ya tonite, Roy, but I won't know I saw you... I think