SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Great deal on a bus ride to the state game in Cookeville...$15 and that includes the bus ride and a ticket to the game. Trying to fill up the last bus before the day is over. You have to to go by the school by 3 PM to get this deal. Tickets to the game will also be on sale until 3PM

Your joking. I paid $30 dollars to ride this bus and get a ticket. What kind of mess is this? If Grider dropped the price to $15 dollars, I want my money back. I went by their and they charged me $30 dollars. You think im joking but im not. Zonepirate, are you sure this is right? If it is, Grider has ripped me off.

Your joking. I paid $30 dollars to ride this bus and get a ticket. What kind of mess is this? If Grider dropped the price to $15 dollars, I want my money back. I went by their and they charged me $30 dollars. You think im joking but im not. Zonepirate, are you sure this is right? If it is, Grider has ripped me off.

Grider should not gyp Santa's helpers. I see lumps of coal are in order for him. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Edited by Shep

Roy I told you that you didn't have to buy a ticket for the bus ride back too. Now you're gonna have to go to stub hub and sell that extra ticket. Listen...

Roy I told you that you didn't have to buy a ticket for the bus ride back too. Now you're gonna have to go to stub hub and sell that extra ticket. Listen...

This is a bunch of mess. I paid $30 dollars for my bus ticket and game ticket and now this Zonepirate man posted on here that Grider has dropped the price for a bus ticket and game ticket to $15 dollars. What kind of mess is that? I garuntee you that the people that paid $30 dollars better get a meal and have captain chairs to make up the difference. You think im joking but im not.

This is a bunch of mess. I paid $30 dollars for my bus ticket and game ticket and now this Zonepirate man posted on here that Grider has dropped the price for a bus ticket and game ticket to $15 dollars. What kind of mess is that? I garuntee you that the people that paid $30 dollars better get a meal and have captain chairs to make up the difference. You think im joking but im not.

:roflol: Dad burnit Roy, Old Pirate wants some money back too cause that Polident Dentu-Grip ain't working so well. OP laughed so hard them ther dentures squirted out and landed right square in the middle of the skillet slinger's cat's litter box. You thinks Old Pirate is joking..........OP ain't joking neither. :roflol:

Roy I'm down here in South Pittsburg...you want to meet for lunch? I'm right here at the stadium spying on you guys.

615698645_photobucket_24073_.jpg

:roflol: Dad burnit Roy, Old Pirate wants some money back too cause that Polident Dentu-Grip ain't working so well. OP laughed so hard them ther dentures squirted out and landed right square in the middle of the skillet slinger's cat's litter box. You thinks Old Pirate is joking..........OP ain't joking neither. :roflol:

That must be true...you just can't make something like that up! :roflol:

Roy I'm down here in South Pittsburg...you want to meet for lunch? I'm right here at the stadium spying on you guys.

Your full of mess. It is cloudy here today and that picture has a nice blue sky. Im not falling for your mess. I garuntee you I wont to know why I am paying $30 dollars for this bus ticket. Do you know what $15 dollars can buy at Save A Lot? I could buy enough hot cocoa and fudge rounds for two weeks. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

It's going to be a big crew this year. Mike Keith, Mark Howard and Randy Smith will split play by play duties. Kevin Dyson, Andy Kelly and Larry Stone will do color. Jonathan Hutton and (someone hold Roy down)Murphy Fair will alternate between sideline reporting and studio work.

Randy and Andy will be doing our game.

http://tssaa.org/2010Champions/StateFootball/broadcastteam.htm

The T$$AA did it up right for onetime anyway's,I will have to give them credit for this fine display of announcer's. By the way you and your partner do an outstanding job and I appreciate you all for the job you've done for SP all these year's!!!

Old Pirate is a wondering what yous driving? The skillet slinger has a trip to TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop) jest in case OP sees yous.

Roy..........warn the troops theys may be a spy, hopefully them boys want be a practicing any trick plays.

Edited by OLD PIRATE