Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

Congrats to Greenville

Trezvant..what a joke and a complete embarrassment to high school football in Tennessee..you got that butt kicked and you deserved it. Typical inner city Memphis Football

Let me first say that it was a disgrace to anyone associated with Memphis football. That was the most ridiculous meltdown of a team I have ever seen. It was a complete embarrassment and in my opinion, the refs should have brought the coaches together and told them the next incident would result in calling of the game. While Trezevant showed their hind parts and acted like COMPLETE thugs with no respect, the Greenville RB didn't help by egging alot of it on. All that said, please don't group this team with any inner city school in Memphis. This team is the worst of the worst when it comes to attitude. There are PLENTY of inner city teams in Memphis that know how to play with class and act like they are civilized. Don't make a judgement of an entire city based off of one team. Smyrna fans were very complimentary of the treatment they received at Whitehaven last week and how the players and fans were first class.

Devil Fans the team is ok. They are headin back now. 4 tires were slashed and one blew on the road. THP wrote up a report of this. Thank the Good Lord the Tires that were slashed in the front didn't blow. I cannot believe a team from Memphis wld do such a thing. ITS A GAME! If it means so much to win for them to try and hurt our guys then they can have it IMHO

Glad everyone is ok, but how do you know the tires were "messed with?" Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put it past them......I just wanna know how you know this? And how would they do it? They just got done playing a football game. Well, actually getting hammered and being on the field and acting like hoodlums. I'm just saying don't throw out accusations just because they showed their backside during the game.

Let me first say that it was a disgrace to anyone associated with Memphis football. That was the most ridiculous meltdown of a team I have ever seen. It was a complete embarrassment and in my opinion, the refs should have brought the coaches together and told them the next incident would result in calling of the game. While Trezevant showed their hind parts and acted like COMPLETE thugs with no respect, the Greenville RB didn't help by egging alot of it on. All that said, please don't group this team with any inner city school in Memphis. This team is the worst of the worst when it comes to attitude. There are PLENTY of inner city teams in Memphis that know how to play with class and act like they are civilized. Don't make a judgement of an entire city based off of one team. Smyrna fans were very complimentary of the treatment they received at Whitehaven last week and how the players and fans were first class.

Good post and your correct....Whitehaven is a different story and so is White Station and Fairley, the the AD of Memphis schools should be truly embarrassed with the Trezevant coach and his direction of his team yesterday.

Yes, you are correct also...the officals didn't help the situation at all until it was way tooo late. Greenville should be glad nobody got hurt on their team.

Up early getting ready for our Victory...er....Christmas Parade. Hope everyone made it back from the PARTY!! safe and sound. THP friend confirmed the report that there were "signs of tampering" with teams bus tires. That could have had tragic consequences. The fault for the Trezevant meltdown, if you want to call it that was a complete lack of preperation on the part of their Coach. It looked as if they were coming into this one blind...gee Teli, didn't you watch ANY FILM? Did you not tell those kids they would get HIT HARD? Were you too busy getting them ready to play for respect you forgot to prepare them for Carmichael and Spradlin? It must feel terrible to have lost the game but even worse to have failed in the other goal...if these boys had competed well, even in a big loss, they would have gained respect. I read the Commercial Appeal pre-game story..."Unstoppable force meet immoveable object" :roflol: I also read the post-game stories...it's gotta hurt to read stories about your team that contain the terms "wollop" and "thud". Gonna be hard to scrape the Trezevant reputation off the ground after that display. Good luck to those boys...they need all the help they can get. FIRE-SNOT BABY!!!!

THP friend confirmed the report that there were "signs of tampering" with teams bus tires. That could have had tragic consequences.

barb..you think we have to bring in CSI to find where the "signs of tampering" came from. If my son was on that bus, I would be looking for answers Today :thumb:

Congrats to Grennville for a great game and Hogan is truly glad nothing happened on the bus trip back :thumb:

That dude needs to go.You know man one of the reasons I loved about going to Alcoa was the diversity of the school.This kind of stuff being said here is completely wrong.I cant even put into words how this make's me feel.That it is even still in this forum is amazing to me.I am not even going to stay on this thread any more.It needs to be either cleaned or shut down.

Not a lot of moderators on here at 1AM but the Report system would have brought one to this thread, most likely. Looking back through the Reports from overnight...don't see one from you or anyone else on this thread.

Congratulations to Greeneville for winning the 4A state championship.

The system is slow here,so I'll go ahead and post without seeing what everyone wrote.First,THANKS from many of us old Devils go out to this team for doing something the rest of us were never good enough to do when we played.You guys played a great game and have brought a lot of pride to the whole area for what you done last night.Second,the Trezevant players were begging to get thrown out from the embarrassment they were getting.I blame the Referee for not obliging them from the first cheep shot in the game. I'm not one for running a game up for records,but Greeneville should have hung every point without question in this game.I would have called timeout and jerked a knot in my players backsides for acting like.That was either a lack of leadership or condoning what was happening and I hope a kid wasn't hurt from any of this.I'm shocked by the control these Devils had by not just beating the living Hail out of there players.I guess this bunch had learned their lesson.Great coach,great team,great job Devils !!

Congratulations to the Devils. Your hard work and dedication payed off. Enjoy that Gold Ball.

Now lets see if the Memphis school system and the T$$AA react to the idiots standing on the Trezevant sidelines posing as high school coaches. Here's your chance. On TV with everyone watching. If you want people to REALLY believe Memphis sports deserve respect then ban any and all so called staff members from ever walking the sideline again. Show me or except your deserved reputation :thumb:

You cannot blame the kids when they return to the sidelines after committing personal fouls of that nature and the staff says nothing to them. The only word I can think of is pitiful. That staff ranks just about the same spot as the donut ring does for a toilet! :ph34r:

Not a lot of moderators on here at 1AM but the Report system would have brought one to this thread, most likely. Looking back through the Reports from overnight...don't see one from you or anyone else on this thread.

Congratulations to Greeneville for winning the 4A state championship.

Not my thread or either one of my schools.I stated what was obvious.Was hoping one of the people from either school would do it.Nice calling me out for this coacht.