Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

The Goat sez: wrong again idiot...I'm not gonna ask if you ever get tired of being wrong, because obviously you don't. It was 1A; 3A; 1A; then 2A. :rolleyes:

Point is when they went from 1A to 3A, No Gold or Silver Balls. When they moved down 2 divisions they got one. Then they got one in 2A. By my learnin thats still below 3A. But you can argue your facts and I will argue mine.

But lets get back to the real topic of this thread which is Signal VS TCA or is it Signal VS JW. If it's our team against one guy, I will take our team every time.

Go Eagles. Win State

you're speaking like you've already won this week and 4a next year, again blantant over exaggerating. we knocked off portland from their dominant 3a perch and then lost to the eventual champs all while beating teams with greater enrollments. if you win gold this week you've done it beating teams with enrollments at least one classification smaller than yours. the ole playing up/down arguement hurts your image more than it slanders ours. you're not very good at this... :D:roflolk:

The Goat sez: Idiots like these are a gift from Allah. :ugeek:

I just want to see the score of this game final. I either want to see that TCA truely deserves to be there or did Comer shoot the moon beating RHS and underestimate TCA or let down since they had beaten them earlier. TCA is a good team but curious to see if they can control Sgmtn. As far as Sgmtn since your more like a bully that has been held back a couple of years and this is your one shot can you accomplish your goal. I don't mean a close game if your for real or unfair because of the size of your school you did beat FCS and Trousdale at Trousdale. I am looking for Sgnmtn to set a record in the state championship game since your all mighty. 6 days from Saturday and this thread is boring. Either TCA prove themselves worthy or Sgmtn prove your the almighty. Shut up and play

We don't need Coach Greasy. Coach Price is not going anywhere. This years team is loaded with juniors and could possibly compete for a 4A title next year. Coach Price could win Gold Balls in 2 consecutive seasons in 2 different divisions. I don't think there are many coaches out there that could boast that.

The Goat sez: ...and Butchie could win a Pulitzer Prize for his work on Coach T.

Don't enlarge your display case just yet...Butchie.

Edited by mancoverage

For literally the 3rd time, I was being completely serious about how impressive the quality of wins sig has to this point is. Please use basic inductive reasoning when you go looking through a thread so I don't have to waste my time clarifying what has been said again.

For the first time, I'm not sure why your self expressed basic inductive reasoning led you to believe I was directing my comments at you. I wasn't. To the board in general and to those who have questioned SM's schedule.

And sorry to waste your time--you better get back to the brain surgery.

Edited by Chattcity