6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

(quoting American Bulldawg)

Fat ? no ... I have a 44inch chest 19 inch arms and 34 inch waist (since your wondering ) I bench press 355lbs and leg press around 700lbs. so you wrong about the fat and lazy part. My son plays college ball an i attend all of his games. so your wrong about not going out side much. As far as numbers dont mean anything? ,if that were true why do espn, nfl channel, m*x pr*ps, mike&mike ,rivals ect.... all talk about numbers. so either they are all wrong or yr wrong again...ha ha ha!

and i dont have to take up for bulldog. with all the low hanging fruit you guys are providing im sure he will take you to the wood shed himself.

Dude,

Did you really get on here and give a physical description of yourself? Seriously? Maybe you could share with us some of your high school football highlights? I'd love to hear how great of a player you were! :roflol: I bet you were awesome.

Edited by GovMan

at ? no ... I have a 44inch chest 19 inch arms and 34 inch waist (since your wondering ) I bench press 355lbs and leg press around 700lbs. so you wrong about the fat and lazy part. My son plays college ball an i attend all of his games. so your wrong about not going out side much. As far as numbers dont mean anything? ,if that were true why do espn, nfl channel, m*x pr*ps, mike&mike ,rivals ect.... all talk about numbers. so either they are all wrong or yr wrong again...ha ha ha!

and i dont have to take up for bulldog. with all the low hanging fruit you guys are providing im sure he will take you to the wood shed himself

Dude,

Did you really get on here and give a physical description of yourself? Seriously? Maybe you could share with us some of your high school football highlights? I'd love to hear how great of a player you were! :roflol: I bet you were awesome.

Yeah it did sound kinda vain, however , I was responding to a poster who described me as lazy, fat, with my gut hanging over my belt. If he can describe me why cant I correct him ? lol

Fat ? no ... I have a 44inch chest 19 inch arms and 34 inch waist (since your wondering ) I bench press 355lbs and leg press around 700lbs. so you wrong about the fat and lazy part. My son plays college ball an i attend all of his games. so your wrong about not going out side much. As far as numbers dont mean anything? ,if that were true why do espn, nfl channel, m*x pr*ps, mike&mike ,rivals ect.... all talk about numbers. so either they are all wrong or yr wrong again...ha ha ha!

and i dont have to take up for bulldog. with all the low hanging fruit you guys are providing im sure he will take you to the wood shed himself.

[/color]

Dude,

:roflol: That guy!!!

we also lost our best RB and LB and still found a way to win.

This was on Murphy Fair tonight re: the Meadows injury:

defensive star Deon Meadows, out for the season with a hand injury. Meadows took the injury in stride but was a great emotional leader for the team from the sidelines.

Is this true?

Also....

how many returning starters do you have from last years team....# of offense / # on defense....

# that are senior starters?

Edited by rebulldawg

Fat ? no ... I have a 44inch chest 19 inch arms and 34 inch waist (since your wondering ) I bench press 355lbs and leg press around 700lbs. so you wrong about the fat and lazy part. My son plays college ball an i attend all of his games. so your wrong about not going out side much.

Hey maybe we can have a pregame WRASSLIN match between you and MommaStarz !!?? Momma lifts 700 plus pounds every time she gets up from the table , of course with your tiny little waist Momma might Pile Drive you into the Ground !! Did you just happen to score 4 touchdowns in one of your high school games ?? :roflol:

He has obviously never met Mama if he is inviting you to tailgate!!!!!!!11!!!! :roflol:

APB......If 'un tha Amurican Bulldawg iz offerin two let momma hit hiz talegait.....He musta missed last yeers Thanksgivin' fiascoe.....

Eye gettin' a little weldin' dunn on tha Bullit befour leavin' Hogman's and goin up Rockwood mountun.....

Well I was told somebody said it was on here so I

decided to search here a little and here is what I have found

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

Photoman, on 15 September 2010 - 01:39 PM, said:

Long story short...You pay, You play. Open enrollment. Public school with a out of zone tuition fee. Don't know the number for sure, but I believe $500 fee and your ability to provide transportation can make anyone a Tornado

and also posted by another poster

Alcoa has always had out of zone players. We have gotten these kids for many reasons. One its the closets high school from their house. Alot of kids are 5 and 10 minutes closer to Alcoa than the schools their zoned for. Academics have always been very good and some parents like the smaller classroom for their kids. Of course the athletics have always excelled at this school. Tuition is very affordable compared to the only other city school in the county.

Another poster

My son is an OOZ player that started in 6th grade going to Alcoa and had to work hard to get better. Just because you are a OOZ player doesn't mean your a starter. I've seen some excallent players from the county schools come to Alcoa to be 3rd or 4th string. It doesn't always work out on the field. You better be good to get on that field. (My son is not a starter but contributes to the success of Alcoa football) Forgot to mention excellent grades. I think the percentage has gone down from 2009

and another poster

Alcoa is one of four High SChools in Blount COunty. Students out side of the city of Alcoa and Maryville can pay tuition and attend the city schools.

All I know is Smyrna does not have open enrollment, it would be great tho just think man if we had all the talent in Rutherford county now that would be a team. I also know just because somebody posted it does not make it so. That is why I was asking if anybody knows if it is true. So do you have an open enrollment? Not really sure what an ooz player is, can anybody tell?

Is it ooz tuition fee, or does tuition fee kick in for ooc= out of county?

Hey maybe we can have a pregame WRASSLIN match between you and MommaStarz !!?? Momma lifts 700 plus pounds every time she gets up from the table , of course with your tiny little waist Momma might Pile Drive you into the Ground !! Did you just happen to score 4 touchdowns in one of your high school games ?? :roflol:

Pep she's steal werkin' out.....Inn red and black ov corse..... :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNlRvQY1w5I

Edited by STARSNBARS