3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Ok I lied your team is the greatest.Your fans are beyond reproach,We will be lucky to score against such a formable team.did i leave anything out?Are you happy.Good grief man cry me a flippin river and stop taken those hormone pills.Sometimes it just kills me to see grown men get there feelins hurt so bad.Its a football game dude.I could care less how much class you think I have.My life goes on.Now thats all I am saying......................LOL

If you want to see fans crying with their feelings hurt you should go over to the Maryville vs Smyrna thread. Maryville is saying we are disrespecting them because we posted their schedule on coacht. Half of them are spending all their time bragging about how good Alcoa is, as if that makes them great....ha!

The F5 would punch Smyrna in the mouth and take their lunch money...Just saying.

How many of Smyrna's opponents are playing for a state championship besides that second rate team that took your souls back on Sept 24??

To me that would, at best for your sake, make Maryville your equal.

Now trolley on back over to Kreagar land.

He is the only person in the state that thinks you have a chance on Saturday.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

The F5 would punch Smyrna in the mouth and take their lunch money...Just saying.

How many of Smyrna's opponents are playing for a state championship besides that second rate team that took your souls back on Sept 24??

To me that would, at best for your sake, make Maryville your equal.

Now trolley on back over to Kreagar land.

He is the only person in the state that thinks you have a chance on Saturday.

APB,I know you dont remember me.Your sister and I were friends growing up.We went to the same church and hung out with the same group of people.You were just a young kid when I seen you last.Your Dad and mine worked together at Alcoa Plant.He was a fine man.I sent your sister the link where you were on Blount today.I thought she would get a kick out of it.Always wondered how a kid from william blount got hooked up with Alcoa,but I undestand now with the whole Dick Abbot thing.Just wanted to say you do a good job.

APB,I know you dont remember me.Your sister and I were friends growing up.We went to the same church and hung out with the same group of people.You were just a young kid when I seen you last.Your Dad and mine worked together at Alcoa Plant.He was a fine man.I sent your sister the link where you were on Blount today.I thought she would get a kick out of it.Always wondered how a kid from william blount got hooked up with Alcoa,but I undestand now with the whole Dick Abbot thing.Just wanted to say you do a good job.

Thanks...She called me from Tuscaloosa Friday to laugh about the Gumps misfortunes against Auburn :roflol: She misses home and hopefully I will get to see her over the holidays. I miss my Dad. He was a great man, even if he was a Maryville grad. :flower:

Come say hello to me on Friday.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Thanks...She called me from Tuscaloosa Friday to laugh about the Gumps misfortunes against Auburn :roflol: She misses home and hopefully I will get to see her over the holidays. I miss my Dad. He was a great man, even if he was a Maryville grad. :flower:

Come say hello to me on Friday.

Yeah your dad was a great man.I got to visit with him toward the end and he still had that funny wit to him.My dad couldn't get along well with many that worked at the plant,but he spoke highly about your dad.My dad grew up on parham hill.That is right on the Maryville and Alcoa line.He went to Alcoa and played for Coach Bill.Baily,but he knew a bunch of Maryville boys.He said you had to be tough if you lived around Battle Branch.

Instead of just being thankful for the great team you have, the facilities, and the coaching staff, You would rather tell the opposing team how bad you are going to stomp them. You think we don't know how talented they are.Maybe you can win 30 gold balls in a row, then you might have a little more CLASS, but i doubt it

You would be doing the same thing if you thought you had a chance. You and the dude run your fingers just as bad. :o

GP has earned their way to the ship with two wins over teams they probably shouldn't have beaten. They won those games by the turnover. Alcoa will not make many...if any mistakes. GP has a very good offense...but I don't think they will be able to move the ball much on Alcoa's defense. They will have to throw to have any chance...and that chance is very slim. Alcoa can defend the pass too. GP's weakness is their defense...especially pass defense. I think Alcoa will score at will. If Alcoa can line up and run over GP...it will be bad early. If GP can slow down Alcoa's running game...it will be a little closer.

ill be the first to say if a young milan team can have 5 turnovers and fall down 28 zip and almost come back i really dont think they will have anything for the f5 as much as i hate it alcoa will bring home another gold one for the case

ditto. i've only seen alcoa play 3 times...twice against milan the last 2 yrs and once against maryville in week 1. i must say, they look like a machine this year, even better than the last 2 years...IMO. They are big, strong, fast, experienced and well-coached. GP will have their hands full, and then some...

Truth is..Alcoa has always had the talent but maybe not always the right coach to get it done. You give Rankin to Melrose and they win every year too. Its easy for me to sit back and say .."Well Alcoa allows students out of the school zone to come play". Milan usually always has a good team b/c they we are coached. I mean these schools down here you can go all the way thru the town and maybe stop at two to three redlights. To me High School Football should be your town and your town only. If they aren't going to zone you off then play in the private division. If your from Alcoa you have to understand that. I know majority of your players are home grown kids but if Milan is reeling off 7 straight and we're pulling a few kids from the surrounding area and your playing with kids within a 4 mile diameter, then your going to say something. Alcoa fans, how has Rankin not gotten a college offer?

Truth is..Alcoa has always had the talent but maybe not always the right coach to get it done. You give Rankin to Melrose and they win every year too. Its easy for me to sit back and say .."Well Alcoa allows students out of the school zone to come play". Milan usually always has a good team b/c they we are coached. I mean these schools down here you can go all the way thru the town and maybe stop at two to three redlights. To me High School Football should be your town and your town only. If they aren't going to zone you off then play in the private division. If your from Alcoa you have to understand that. I know majority of your players are home grown kids but if Milan is reeling off 7 straight and we're pulling a few kids from the surrounding area and your playing with kids within a 4 mile diameter, then your going to say something. Alcoa fans, how has Rankin not gotten a college offer?

Actually no. Arguably one of the best running backs to ever come out of Alcoa and the 13 notorious streets, never played a down for the Alcoa Tornadoes. Maryville on more then one occasion has "recruited" ,as you fine Alcoa haters like to put it, out of Alcoa and had some great players. Not once did any Alcoa person get upset over it either.