3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Tornado definition: a hard blowing wind :lol:

Go Goodpature Christian! David will slay Goliath !

Since GP is a Christian school they will understand this "Greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world " !!!

Anyone else having deja vu? I could swear I've read this before somewhere...now, where was it?

:roflol:

Guess since we're a public school, we wouldn't understand anything coming from a "Christian" school. :twisted:

Edited by tornadogold

Alcoa wins this game pretty easy, GP has some size up front but their not very strong. Milan's O line

averages maybe 200 lbs and our QB had plenty of time to throw the ball in the second half. I would

say that overall GP has good size up front, not very strong, their D line pretty tired in the 4th qtr,

weak secondary, same ole wing t, jet sweep, mix in a pass everynow and then. Milan didn't show up 1st

half, plane and simple. This post is not sour grapes, we are pleased our team made it to the semi's.

We would have nothing for the F5.

Would love to see CAK vs Camden.

Is it Friday yet? I dunno if I should be excited for the game or disappointed that the season is almost over. I dunno what to do with my Friday nights now.

Hockey...

Buy you tickets at the school beginning today!

If any F5'ers are planning to see Maryville on Saturday, You can buy those at Alcoa as well and we can keep 1/2 of the Evil Empire's money too!!

Hockey...

If any F5'ers are planning to see Maryville on Saturday, You can buy those at Alcoa as well and we can keep 1/2 of the Evil Empire's money too!!

Not a big hockey fan. Although I do hear there are a few drunk chicks at the Ice Bears games. Dunno if I wanna deal with a woman though. A wise man once told me "Son, you can have women or you can have money, but you cant have both" :roflol:

Edited by GoddardField

Hockey...

APB...eye thank Mairvul iz doin tha saim....."THA EMPARR STRIKES BAIK"..... :roflol:

By tha way...Eye saw Gary, J.T., Little Zeke, and tha rest ov tha Rankin famlee inn church Sunday.... :popcorneater:

Maybe it is but watch the film nobody runs inside or outside. As a matter of fact nobody runs.------Do something else.

Nobody does anything well against Goodpasture apparently...they are the greatest team of all time according to CPHAGER. Their defense is better than the Steel Curtain Steelers.

Goodpasture makes Tom Brady caliber Quarterbacks look like Rusty Smith.

What's next CPHAGER, none of Goodpasture's previous opponents take the field after halftime cause they are scared they might get sucker punched, or kicked while on the ground...oh wait.

Dude your all over the place with your post.Your ritalin dosage must be off.Alcoa is not the only school with open enrollment.Heck even someone like your kind could get in,but you have to be a good boy and make good grades.On second thought you might not be a good fit with the whole ADD thing,and no I did not spell ADHD as in addition.I thought I should make myself clear.I would not want you to strain that goodpasture education.It can only get you so far in life.

:thumb:

You Alcoa fans have to understand what kind of garbage you are dealing with when you try to have discourse( that's DIScourse goodpasture fans, not the other thing you do with your sister) with them.

goodpasture is a dirty team. Alcoa needs to play their game and not get drawn into penalties after the cheap shots, hits after the play, being cursed at, etc.

Word is Cookeville is bringing in 1000 dumpsters to accommodate all the trash from goodpasture that will be watching the game....

Edited by Golddust281