Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Rumor is the Wellness Department :popcorneater:

Gentlemen, I know what's he taught in the past. I was curious if he had certification in any other areas. I thought maybe he taught in another area other than PE. Is there a PE spot open or are they just making one for him? Still going to be interesting to see where some of the former CHS coaches go. They have some quality guys that may get picked up by some other teams in the district.

"On The Patrol" :thumb:

Edited by BorderPatrol

Gentlemen, I know what's he taught in the past. I was curious if he had certification in any other areas. I thought maybe he taught in another area other than PE. Is there a PE spot open or are they just making one for him? Still going to be interesting to see where some of the former CHS coaches go. They have some quality guys that may get picked up by some other teams in the district.

Shuman taught Special Needs as well as his wife before Wellness. Rector always taught History - European and was told to be very good as teacher.

Rector was always good at knowing where the players were off the field. If there is a party, he may show up uninvited to check on his players to see if they are doing anything they shouldn't. He would recruit spies ( his CIA background) to fill him in otherwise and you would never know who the spies are.

Warn your player this nonsense as well as anything you can think of will not be tolerated nor showing up for workout or practice. Here a warning for Mommies and Daddy's wanting to complain about playing time, don't do it if you ever want to see junior on the football field again...ever.

What I can't understand is why Shuman as head coach did the direct opposite of Rector. Shuman is a very good line coach but I guess he needs Rector there kicking him in the rear for motivational purpose.

Shuman taught Special Needs as well as his wife before Wellness. Rector always taught History - European and was told to be very good as teacher.

Rector was always good at knowing where the players were off the field. If there is a party, he may show up uninvited to check on his players to see if they are doing anything they shouldn't. He would recruit spies ( his CIA background) to fill him in otherwise and you would never know who the spies are.

Warn your player this nonsense as well as anything you can think of will not be tolerated nor showing up for workout or practice. Here a warning for Mommies and Daddy's wanting to complain about playing time, don't do it if you ever want to see junior on the football field again...ever.

What I can't understand is why Shuman as head coach did the direct opposite of Rector. Shuman is a very good line coach but I guess he needs Rector there kicking him in the rear for motivational purpose.

Is Wife Teaching an elective or is it mandatory at RHS? Just kidding, Rappy, just kidding.

if it ever floods in cool springs, we can just jump on rector's back since obviously he walks on water

if it ever floods in cool springs, we can just jump on rector's back since obviously he walks on water

Good one! Too bad for CHS that Rector's back is so small. He won't be able to carry the bandwagon that is wanting to jump on. Better grab a lifejacket now. The weight of this challenge will take him under.

Good one! Too bad for CHS that Rector's back is so small. He won't be able to carry the bandwagon that is wanting to jump on. Better grab a lifejacket now. The weight of this challenge will take him under.

Like you and one or two others taht didnt have the stones to make a difference in righting the ship?

Pretty sad to sit back and throw daggers. Weak and pathetic. Just like your example on the field. Glad you jumped ship.

Deny it all you want. You let it slip who you are.

Like you and one or two others taht didnt have the stones to make a difference in righting the ship?

Pretty sad to sit back and throw daggers. Weak and pathetic. Just like your example on the field. Glad you jumped ship.

Deny it all you want. You let it slip who you are.

CHSTeamPlayer... it is safe to say that you gave your identity up a long time ago.

Not sure where you are going with this one. Believe you have the wrong man. I love a good riddle though. Give me another clue.