District 9-A

ecu

Huntland vs Eagleville for the championship Friday night at 7:30. Been really disappointed with everyones crowd. Lets pack the gym and support our schools. I will pick the Hornets again. They are hard to beat at the Hornets nest.

Congrats, Rebelboy, on Huntland's win. I wish #30 could have played for Forrest but it is what it is. He was out with the flu, I heard. That takes nothing away from Huntland. They played great. Good luck Friday night and for the remainder of the season.

Huntland vs Eagleville for the championship Friday night at 7:30. Been really disappointed with everyones crowd. Lets pack the gym and support our schools. I will pick the Hornets again. They are hard to beat at the Hornets nest.

Guess I'm lousy at picking games. Congrats to Huntland and Eagleville. I'll pick Huntland in this one.

Huntland came together and showed what they are capable of last night. Great win!! Who will be coming out of Dist 10A to play in regionals? Does anyone know where to find a region 10A tournament bracket for both boys and grils? Looked around but I could not find any. Thanks.

Clarksville Academy, White House Heritage, Mcewen, Nashville Christian are the 4 left in the Dist. tourney. It will be played Friday and Saturday at Mcewen.

Wwhat happened to the big bad Forrest Rockets, ranked in the Top 10 all season? Ii have been calling them out all year as not worthy--guess it means that since they are not even top 2 in their district, they should in no way be Top 7 in the state!!!!!

You really need to chill you have been calling them out regarding Summertown who definitely don't need to be ranked either what was there loss not to long ago 40 some points oh and they lost to Forrest didn't they the second time they played??

You really need to chill you have been calling them out regarding Summertown who definitely don't need to be ranked either what was there loss not to long ago 40 some points oh and they lost to Forrest didn't they the second time they played??

Yep sure did--we lost to Wayne Cco at Wayne Ccounty by 90-49----nothing to hide there. It was an aberition of what Summertown really is. In my 21 years of following Summertown, it is by far the worst performance Ii have ever seen from them. EVER... That said, if a team that loses by 41 beats another team, that team definitely doesnt deserve to be ranked no more than the team that got beat by 41. I have said Fofrrest wasnt even the best team out of their district, and wow, I was correct. Ii also have called out Columbia Academy who is ranked in the top 6 week in and week out and has lost to that same team that lost by 41-CA lost to them TWICE. Props to Forrest for gaining a split with them ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep sure did--we lost to Wayne Cco at Wayne Ccounty by 90-49----nothing to hide there. It was an aberition of what Summertown really is. In my 21 years of following Summertown, it is by far the worst performance Ii have ever seen from them. EVER... That said, if a team that loses by 41 beats another team, that team definitely doesnt deserve to be ranked no more than the team that got beat by 41. I have said Fofrrest wasnt even the best team out of their district, and wow, I was correct. Ii also have called out Columbia Academy who is ranked in the top 6 week in and week out and has lost to that same team that lost by 41-CA lost to them TWICE. Props to Forrest for gaining a split with them ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big bad forrest did get beat last night. It happens. They were also without their second leading scorer Corey Bishop due to the flu. Not to take anything away from Huntland they earned it, but we were down a man. I'm glad you get to ruffle your feathers but the boys from Forrest played hard and didn't quit and that is the heart of a true champion. The road gets harder but we will deal with it. Vandychris good luck and I hope your boys do play good in the tournament and if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything. Good luck Rockets, hold your heads up and you got to have this next one.

I see what that third grade education got you. Learn to spell and get back with us.

The big bad forrest did get beat last night. It happens. They were also without their second leading scorer Corey Bishop due to the flu. Not to take anything away from Huntland they earned it, but we were down a man. I'm glad you get to ruffle your feathers but the boys from Forrest played hard and didn't quit and that is the heart of a true champion. The road gets harder but we will deal with it. Vandychris good luck and I hope your boys do play good in the tournament and if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything. Good luck Rockets, hold your heads up and you got to have this next one.

I didnt mean to get anything started. Forrest has an outstanding team, coach, fans and played it close without their #2 scorer. Which says alot. Haven't Summertown play, so no comments there. I will say this...records, rankings, opinions and thoughts can be discarded and thrown away now that the tournaments have started. Go Hornets & District 9A!!!!

Its not over for Forrest, they will just have to work a little harder to come back. And if Huntland wins the District, they won't be playing at home next time. Forrest will have their full squad back and they will be ready. :popcorneater: