Forrest 11-2 game left with Huntland

Eagleville 9-4 game left @ Cascade

Huntland 8-5 game left @ Forrest

Cascade 8-5 game left vs. Eagleville

Moore County 7-6 game left vs. Community

MTCS 5-8 game left @ Boyd

Community 3-10 game left @ Moore County

Boyd 1-12 game left with MTCS

Forrest is #1 regardless of what happens; MTCS is #6 regardless of what happens; Community is #7 regardless of what happens; Boyd is #8 regardless of what happens. #2 - #5 is still up in the air.

If Eagleville beats Cascade then Eagleville is #2. If Cascade beats Eagleville and Huntland loses to Forrest then Cascade is #2 and Eagleville is #3 because Cascade would have beaten Eagleville both games.

Don't think I'm smart enough to figure out the rest of the scenarios. Anybody care to take a stab?

Edited by CoffeeBreak

If all finish 9-5, Cascade is 2nd, Huntland 3rd, Eagleville 4th.

Why? For all to finish 9-5 that means Cascade beats Eagleville for a sweep of Eagleville and Huntland beats Forrest (for a sweep of Forrest which is not relevant because overall record).

Huntland split with Cascade, Eagleville swept Huntland. Head to Head would tell you that Cascade should finish higher than Eagleville since they swept them. However, Cascade split with Huntland so why does Cascade get the #2? Eagleville swept Huntland so how do you handle that? Seems to me like head-to-head doesn't resolve a 3-way tie in this case.

ECU -- how do the tie-breakers work?

Not sure but most of the time there is a three way tie, you go by records of the teams tied versus each other. So Eagleville and Cascade would 3-1 and Huntland would be 1-3 so Huntland has worse record and is eliminated and then you look at head to head with the two teams involved. Cascade sweep Eagleville so Cascade 2 Eagleville 3 and Huntland 4. Not sure if this is how this district does it but have seen done this way before. I do know that tournament should be exciting, everybody better bring their A game or season will end on Sat. Good luck to everyone but Go HORNETS!

I will take Forrest by whatever they want it to be, Huntland by 14, Community in a barnburner, and Eagleville by 8.

Wow -- picking Community to upset Cascade. Community has some nice size but I think Cascade guards are good enough to advance. I agree with the Forrest pick and I think home court favors Huntland over Moore County. Makes sense to pick Eagleville over MTCS. Eagleville won by 29 or so at Eagleville but the game at MTCS just two weeks or so ago was a great one -- Eagleville won by 2 or so as I recall. Davenport carried Eagleville. MTCS can win but have to play their best to have a shot.

So I got Forrest, Huntland, Cascade and MTCS.

The reason i picked Community is that they have the best big man in the district and because Cascade relys on the three point shot to much. They take lots of bad shots if they go in they can be a good team, if not anyone can beat them.

Trying to find the girls schedule....no one posting on Girls side. You got it??