Top 5 Teams of the 2010-2011

bear cat brown

Hello boys and girls, I hope everyone had a great offseason and have freshened up on some new material to make this year a little more exciting than last year.

We had Mr mikescott bring it early and very hard but it seems that the powers to be thought he brought it to hard. I kinda like you Bo, I mean mike but I think you step out of bounds on the maxwell boy and when you called Mr Jones, Sugar Bear. YOu had a very quick but exciting stint on coacht and I thank you for getting us off to a new year.

My topic is who I believe the top 5 teams in both the black and blue div and the pink div ( is that better 2lbleg).

I had my top notch crack research team put together the returning players and the transfers/recruits (see tbsfbag) into our highly sophisticated notebook and we came up with this conclusion; The big oak is about to fall.

Now the big oak otherwise known as tbsfmaw has had their way with the tarzan div, while tbsfbag has basically owned the Jane div.

Too remove the Big Oak from top the mtn you need a big ax or tool and this year there is a coach that has a big tool to get the job done over the bsfmaw.

Here we go...........

5. The Bros/ Miss Indenpendence

4. TBSFBAG

3. EBE

Now here is where Bayou bear, Da bears and my 5 new friends at Bradley are about to have the chance to make a little change for the holiday season. I am willing to wager 100 of mine or glc money that the big tool this year is located in the house of Coach Steve Henry.

2. tbsfmaw

1. SODDY BY GOD DAISEY

A great run by the boys in black but I think this year Coach Henry and his boys will make it to the top step.

bcb iii :flower:

Top Posters..

Hands down goes to 2lbleg, what a tool.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello boys and girls, I hope everyone had a great offseason and have freshened up on some new material to make this year a little more exciting than last year.

We had Mr mikescott bring it early and very hard but it seems that the powers to be thought he brought it to hard. I kinda like you Bo, I mean mike but I think you step out of bounds on the maxwell boy and when you called Mr Jones, Sugar Bear. YOu had a very quick but exciting stint on coacht and I thank you for getting us off to a new year.

My topic is who I believe the top 5 teams in both the black and blue div and the pink div ( is that better 2lbleg).

I had my top notch crack research team put together the returning players and the transfers/recruits (see tbsfbag) into our highly sophisticated notebook and we came up with this conclusion; The big oak is about to fall.

Now the big oak otherwise known as tbsfmaw has had their way with the tarzan div, while tbsfbag has basically owned the Jane div.

Too remove the Big Oak from top the mtn you need a big ax or tool and this year there is a coach that has a big tool to get the job done over the bsfmaw.

Here we go...........

5. The Bros/ Miss Indenpendence

4. TBSFBAG

3. EBE

Now here is where Bayou bear, Da bears and my 5 new friends at Bradley are about to have the chance to make a little change for the holiday season. I am willing to wager 100 of mine or glc money that the big tool this year is located in the house of Coach Steve Henry.

2. tbsfmaw

1. SODDY BY GOD DAISEY

A great run by the boys in black but I think this year Coach Henry and his boys will make it to the top step.

Top Posters..

Hands down goes to 2lbleg, what a tool.

I'm the tool?

And just how is that?

Edited by 2blLeg
  • Upvote 1

Is there a way to get a copy of the BCB urban dictionary? Dear goodness I'm lost as last year's Easter Egg.

:shock:

After years of reading this board and hundreds, seemingly thousands, of bear cat brown's posts, I would say I have some experience with this doltish code. I may be incorrect on a few terms but here is what I have been able to decipher over the years:

The Bros = Christian Brothers

Miss Independence = Independence

I assume most of you were able to figure those 2 out, but in case you weren't now you know. So now onto the difficult ones:

TBSFBAG- "The Baylor School for Boys and Girls" = Baylor

tbsfmaw- "The Bradley School for Men and Women" = Bradley

EBE- "Evil Blue Empire" = Mccallie

Also when he references "Everyone's Favorite Team" he is speaking about the beloved irish of Notre Dame, not to be confused with the real irish of Father Ryan (low blow I know). And I believe his "2nd favorite team" would be Ooltewah (sp?).

I hope this may be of some assistance to all the newcomers of coacht, and if there are any other, more experienced, linguists out there that know some terms that i may have left out, or may have been incorrect with please let me know.

After years of reading this board and hundreds, seemingly thousands, of bear cat brown's posts, I would say I have some experience with this doltish code. I may be incorrect on a few terms but here is what I have been able to decipher over the years:

The Bros = Christian Brothers

Miss Independence = Independence

I assume most of you were able to figure those 2 out, but in case you weren't now you know. So now onto the difficult ones:

TBSFBAG- "The Baylor School for Boys and Girls" = Baylor

tbsfmaw- "The Bradley School for Men and Women" = Bradley

EBE- "Evil Blue Empire" = Mccallie

Also when he references "Everyone's Favorite Team" he is speaking about the beloved irish of Notre Dame, not to be confused with the real irish of Father Ryan (low blow I know). And I believe his "2nd favorite team" would be Ooltewah (sp?).

I hope this may be of some assistance to all the newcomers of coacht, and if there are any other, more experienced, linguists out there that know some terms that i may have left out, or may have been incorrect with please let me know.

Perfect. I figured that those teams were somehow found in those acronyms, but had no clue who was who

With week 1 in the books, I had to fire several members of my top notch research team for lack of knowledge and embarrassing me in front of my 3 fans.

This week I'm going to wing it on my own with the help of only my lovely and talented assistant from Ga.

Here we go...............

5.TBSFBAG, The Bros and TFI

4. EBE

3.Cleveland

2. TBSFMAW

1. Soddy By God

Others receiving votes... The Hill, My 2nd favorite team, Purple Pounders, Hixson

Good week of rassling top off with the Cleveland Duals this weekend

Edited by bear cat brown

If I had a vote, my early season rankings would likely be the following:

D-1

1. Bradley Central

2. Soddy Daisy

3. Cleveland

4. Independence

5. Blackman

6. Science Hill

7. Franklin

8. Cookeville

9. Houston

10. Tullahoma

Also (no particular order): Ooltewah, Notre Dame, Mt. Juliet, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Clarksville, Beech, Rossview

D-2

1. Baylor

2. Christian Brothers

3. McCallie

4. Father Ryan

5. MBA

Also: St. Bendedict at Auburndale, Briarcrest

Overall

1. Bradley Central

2. Baylor

3. Soddy Daisy

Top 3 are so close, that they could all be considered #1

4. Cleveland

5. Christian Brothers

6. McCallie

7. Father Ryan

8. Independence

9. Blackman

10. Science Hill

I will revise my findings after watching Franklin vs. Blackman / Father Ryan / Clarksville tonight.

COACH'S STATE WRESTLING POLL:

9. 2nd Favorite Team

8. The Hill

7. EBE

6. The Bros

5. TFI

4. Cleveland

3. tbsfbag

2. S-B-G

1. TBSFMAW

This is a good ranking. After last weekends Old-Timers and this weekends Cleveland Duals plus the dual meets on Friday night involving five of these teams this poll should prove that these are likely the top teams in the state.