McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dead period will be here soon and then, it will pick up. Go Rebels

We Have Added Some Speed To Our Offense....Comer Says The Lines Jelling And Playing Together Will Be The Key...Lots Of Talent Toting The Rock...Huge Sophmore And Freshman Class Coming Up...We Rebels Looking Forward To Another Exciting Season!

Edited by Butchie

We Have Added Some Speed To Our Offense....Comer Says The Lines Jelling And Playing Together Will Be The Key...Lots Of Talent Toting The Rock...Huge Sophmore And Freshman Class Coming Up...We Rebels Looking Forward To Another Exciting Season!

Rebels have a good chance of making it to Cookeville. I am hoping to get back to McKenzie very soon. One of my favorite towns.

• 3 weeks later...

How is Hunter Lowe doing? What positions is he playing and does he start? He played over here in Henry Co. his whole life and I always enjoyed watching him. He is a good player and led his Pop Warner team & Inman Middle School to championships as a QB. He looked great in 9th grade too and would be starting over here this year.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about these McKenzie boys. I garuntee you that they will be good since they have a Mr. Football finaslist from last year back. This Vinson boy is a real big boy. He is 5'10 190lbs. He is big enough to play lineback in the SEC. Let me ask you a question. How fast does this boy run the 50 yard dash in? I was also reading about this Luke Roberson boy. He is 6'1 215lbs. He is a big boy to be a runner. How fast is this boy? If his blockers can nock a hole for him, he will be hard to tackle.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about these McKenzie boys. I garuntee you that they will be good since they have a Mr. Football finaslist from last year back. This Vinson boy is a real big boy. He is 5'10 190lbs. He is big enough to play lineback in the SEC. Let me ask you a question. How fast does this boy run the 50 yard dash in? I was also reading about this Luke Roberson boy. He is 6'1 215lbs. He is a big boy to be a runner. How fast is this boy? If his blockers can nock a hole for him, he will be hard to tackle.

Haha. Shouldn't have to worry about Luke Robertson needing a hole to run through except on occasion. He'll be spending the bulk of his time under center.

As for Hunter, he'll be one of the starting running backs this year if I'm not mistaken and he'll be on defense some where I imagine.

Haha. Shouldn't have to worry about Luke Robertson needing a hole to run through except on occasion. He'll be spending the bulk of his time under center.

As for Hunter, he'll be one of the starting running backs this year if I'm not mistaken and he'll be on defense some where I imagine.

Luke's A Big Un!...Gonna Be Fun To Watch..

How is Hunter Lowe doing? What positions is he playing and does he start? He played over here in Henry Co. his whole life and I always enjoyed watching him. He is a good player and led his Pop Warner team & Inman Middle School to championships as a QB. He looked great in 9th grade too and would be starting over here this year.

Looks like Lowe will be getting some carries but will be starting at conerback on defense. The Rebel skill players have looked good on 7 on 7 games.