Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

They should be real tough in 2012.

So will Lake Co and South Fulton.Just naming the 1A teams that will have a chance to be in the playoffs.Not counting Humboldt and Trenton although they do count toward the district records.If you count them ,then Union City will more than have their hands full.

So will Lake Co and South Fulton.Just naming the 1A teams that will have a chance to be in the playoffs.Not counting Humboldt and Trenton although they do count toward the district records.If you count them ,then Union City will more than have their hands full.

I love the way you always bring in the underdogs bigster. But you are right. For the time being that is. Now LC is a bigger threat than anyone else you mentioned but UC has the revenge factor working for em so Im not so sure LC will be that much of a problem. Just remember the words of MLK "Keep hope alive"

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Keylon Hyde at baseball practise on sat. All i can say is Holy Crap. Im not sure what the boy is eatin but its going to his thighs and shoulders. He is not very tall so with that frame he has with all that gained size he is going to drag some people next season. He looks like he is in pads especially his legs. I also hear that the whole team is eatin at the same buffet as Hyde. Look out people.... we be gettin strong! :hungry::hungry:

I love the way you always bring in the underdogs bigster. But you are right. For the time being that is. Now LC is a bigger threat than anyone else you mentioned but UC has the revenge factor working for em so Im not so sure LC will be that much of a problem. Just remember the words of MLK "Keep hope alive"

Jesse Jackson said that...

jesse_2.jpg

Edited by Waterboy96