Jo Byrns Red Devils in '11-'12

Shep

The East Lit and WM route makes sense to me, but they aren't exactly powerhouses.

East Lit has the kind of speed that SP had. You want a bigger program see if the Maplewood, Pearl, White House, Goodpasture, etc will give you a game. Maplewood has been going to Chattanooga for games.

Goodpasture plays a few 6A programs and wins. Your program could step up to 3A or $a to test your metal and get ready for a run to state.

Good Luck

BTW-The TK Girls in Hendersonville were Cheering for you last Fri. LOL50513_337412950640_146401_n.jpg

Edited by rigger101

East Lit has the kind of speed that SP had. You want a bigger program see if the Maplewood, Pearl, White House, Goodpasture, etc will give you a game. Maplewood has been going to Chattanooga for games.

Goodpasture plays a few 6A programs and wins. Your program could step up to 3A or $a to test your metal and get ready for a run to state.

Good Luck

BTW-The TK Girls in Hendersonville were Cheering for you last Fri. LOL

Goes to show I don't know much about East Lit I guess. I would love a White House or Greenbrier game. It would be a great crowd that's for sure.

The TK is awesome! :thumb: Did you see me out on a bachelor party there, LOL? You gotta give a hint who you are now. :mrgreen:

Goes to show I don't know much about East Lit I guess. I would love a White House or Greenbrier game. It would be a great crowd that's for sure.

The TK is awesome! :thumb: Did you see me out on a bachelor party there, LOL? You gotta give a hint who you are now. :mrgreen:

Undisclosed Bachelor: "Hey take a picture of me on my bachelor party"

MOTO24: "Alright"...."Hold still"

615698645_photobucket_27305_.jpg

Coming off our worst loss in 7 years (48-3 beat down by CPA in week 6, 2004) we all know JB must get better in the offseason if they hope to win a gold ball next year. Do we have a chance, I think so. Our strength coming into the season will be our offense. We return 4 of 5 linemen, a 3-year starter at QB, 2 WR's, & a 4-year starter in TB Frankie Traughber. That's 8 of 11 starters and I'm going to guess and say #16 Trent Bibee will be FB, Jesse Hunt as WR/TB, and maybe Dillion Cato as the other lineman. There's no doubt we'll be really good on offense. That's great but we'll have to remember that SP returns 7 on defense and they'll be really good so we'll need to improve at every position. Defensively is where I see the most question marks. We lose 6 on defense and I'm not sure who is going to fill those spots. Here's my guess; someone help me out here:

D-line: 56, 52, 63, 59

LB’s: 40, 16, 32?, ?

DB’s: 1, 2, 7?

We'll need to develop some depth on the defensive front too. Thoughts?

Coming off our worst loss in 7 years (48-3 beat down by CPA in week 6, 2004) we all know JB must get better in the offseason if they hope to win a gold ball next year. Do we have a chance, I think so. Our strength coming into the season will be our offense. We return 4 of 5 linemen, a 3-year starter at QB, 2 WR's, & a 4-year starter in TB Frankie Traughber. That's 8 of 11 starters and I'm going to guess and say #16 Trent Bibee will be FB, Jesse Hunt as WR/TB, and maybe Dillion Cato as the other lineman. There's no doubt we'll be really good on offense. That's great but we'll have to remember that SP returns 7 on defense and they'll be really good so we'll need to improve at every position. Defensively is where I see the most question marks. We lose 6 on defense and I'm not sure who is going to fill those spots. Here's my guess; someone help me out here:

D-line: 56, 52, 63, 59

LB’s: 40, 16, 32?, ?

DB’s: 1, 2, 7?

We'll need to develop some depth on the defensive front too. Thoughts?

I garuntee you that coach at Joe Byrns better get those boys lifting some weights. Let me ask you a question. Did that coach at Joe Byrns make those boys pull each other on sleds when it snowed. I told Grider that he ought to do that for our boys to make them big and strong, but I don't know if he did or not. I drove by that field on Monday in my commanche jeep to see if anyone was out their, but there was nobody their. You think im joking but im not.