Science Hill

Hoover

Potential Matchups:Cole Mosley vs Cambell Lewis, Chris Agnew vs. Turbo Smith

Pool 3

Cleveland

Christian Brothers

Franklin

Rome

Potential Matchups: Tate Robinson vs. Austin Oliver, Kaleb Baker vs. Aaron Lopez,Austin Woods vs. Marvin Lopez, Nate Rupier vs. John Schrader

Pool 4

McCallie

Sanorville

Independence

Parkview

McCoy Newberg vs. T.J. Duncan, Brennan Cox vs. Michael Hooker

Weigh ins: 7:00 a.m.

Wrestling Begins: 8:30

I have a question, is Thompson in GA or AL. Because I was wondering why only one TN school was in Pool 1 while Pool 2 and 3 each have three TN teams in those pools?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pool 1

1st Collins Hill

2nd Woodland

3rd Walker Valley

4th Thompson

Pool 2

1st Soddy Daisy

2nd Father Ryan

3rd Hoover

4th Science Hill

Pool 3

1st Franklin

2nd Cleveland

3rd Christian Brothers

4th Rome

Pool 4

1st Parkview

2nd McCallie

3rd Independence

4th Sanorville

Champs

1st Parkview

2nd Soddy

3rd Collins Hill

4th Franklin

runner ups

5th Father Ryan

6th Cleveland

7th McCallie

8th Woodland

other runner ups

9th Christian Brothers

10th Independence

11th Hoover

12th Walker Valley

Last

13th Science Hill

14th Sanorville

15th Thompson

16th Rome

This was just a guess but i think it was a pretty good one.

you are predicting that Franklin wins Pool C over Cleveland and CBHS?

Those matches will be close all around! Franklin is tough! Cilimberg should be back as well if I'm not mistaken....great dual team.

Franklin should be able to compete. However, I see that pool coming down to CBHS and Cleveland. Also, Cilimberg isn't showing up in the weight certification system... he would need to get that taken care of pretty soon.

Pool Winners

1 - Collins Hill

2 - Soddy

3 - Christian Brothers

4 - McCallie

Semis

Very very close - but McCallie over Collins Hill - normally I would NEVER make this prediction (based off past seasons), but being that Collins Hill is in a "rebuilding year" as RMC likes to say, and from McCallie filling in some of those forfeits and getting guys in better weights, I give the very slight edge to McCallie - still it could go either way

Also very very close - but Soddy over Christian Brothers - Soddy has a strong team and I haven't seen much of Christian Brothers yet this year, but I think Soddy will pull it off. Guess we'll see how Friday night at McCallie goes for this one to be more conclusive.

Finals

So McCallie vs. Soddy in the finals possibly... I just don't know with this one. The McCallie team that wrestles Soddy Friday night beforehand will not be the same one who potentially wrestles them Saturday night in Cleveland.

Having said that, I give the match to Soddy Friday night at McCallie, but if they meet again Saturday, I'd have to say it's a toss-up.

But bring on the criticism - I can handle it! These ARE our personal opinions, therefore they technically can't be wrong.... right??!

Pool Winners

1 - Collins Hill

2 - Soddy

3 - Christian Brothers

4 - McCallie

Semis

Very very close - but McCallie over Collins Hill - normally I would NEVER make this prediction (based off past seasons), but being that Collins Hill is in a "rebuilding year" as RMC likes to say, and from McCallie filling in some of those forfeits and getting guys in better weights, I give the very slight edge to McCallie - still it could go either way

Also very very close - but Soddy over Christian Brothers - Soddy has a strong team and I haven't seen much of Christian Brothers yet this year, but I think Soddy will pull it off. Guess we'll see how Friday night at McCallie goes for this one to be more conclusive.

Finals

So McCallie vs. Soddy in the finals possibly... I just don't know with this one. The McCallie team that wrestles Soddy Friday night beforehand will not be the same one who potentially wrestles them Saturday night in Cleveland.

Having said that, I give the match to Soddy Friday night at McCallie, but if they meet again Saturday, I'd have to say it's a toss-up.

But bring on the criticism - I can handle it! These ARE our personal opinions, therefore they technically can't be wrong.... right??!

Guess I should come clean......Collins Hill wrestled the Georgia 3A state champions last night.....Gilmer....with some starters out CH won 50 - 18......and beat Pope....#1 4A...earlier this season 47 - 18.