Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

Win or lose, I’m glad Greeneville stepped up to the challenge this year to at least schedule Alcoa. Playing the best will only make you better in the long run. I know some have a different outlook on things, but I’d rather lose to a great team (assuming it’s a good game) than destroy a weak team.

However, I understand that Signal Mountain’s situation is different because it would have been in the playoffs every year. But, I sure wouldn't want a coach that would admit that publicly.

I like a smart coach. We'll keep him. :thumb:

Guess he could have made up some bs excuse. Yall would have had a field day with that.:roflolk:

I like a smart coach. We'll keep him. :thumb:

Guess he could have made up some bs excuse. Yall would have had a field day with that.:roflolk:

I would question how this type of publicity will effect the team. Gonne wear on them some to constantly be hearing about how their coached ducked Alcoa cause he's afraid of losing. And an awful lot of 4A teams are gonna be gunning for the Eagles because they obviously have less respect for the 4A competition.

I would question how this type of publicity will effect the team. Gonne wear on them some to constantly be hearing about how their coached ducked Alcoa cause he's afraid of losing. And an awful lot of 4A teams are gonna be gunning for the Eagles because they obviously have less respect for the 4A competition.

paglen3.jpg

We perform best when under fire.:ph34r:

paglen3.jpg

We perform best when under fire.:ph34r:

That's not under fire, that's a self inflicted wound. That coach went on the record stating they wanted no part of Alcoa, a team their biggest competition in 4A added readily next season. In light of this very public admission of fear, Greeneville sent a powerfull message to the fledglings.

look, old woman...coach price dodged alcoa for good reason.he wants us to win 4 straight, and by going to 4A, he has done just that!that's right,we will graduate with 4 rings.have fun getting your teeth kicked out this year!just wait, you'll see! :mrgreen:

look, old woman...coach price dodged alcoa for good reason.he wants us to win 4 straight, and by going to 4A, he has done just that!that's right,we will graduate with 4 rings.have fun getting your teeth kicked out this year!just wait, you'll see! :mrgreen:

Look little waterboy.....coach price dodged alcoa because Yall were SCARED! Its really that simple if you could actually read the article. Greeneville isn't scared of Signal Mountain and i doubt anyone else in 4A is scared of you! There is a step up in the quality of teams in 4A than in your little 2A yall played in last year. Just wait and see

Look little waterboy.....coach price dodged alcoa because Yall were SCARED! Its really that simple if you could actually read the article. Greeneville isn't scared of Signal Mountain and i doubt anyone else in 4A is scared of you! There is a step up in the quality of teams in 4A than in your little 2A yall played in last year. Just wait and see

you say scared,I say tactical.coach Price plans his work and works his plan.when we meet in the playoffs,we will be unbeaten and greeneville will have practiced losing.we dont want teams to fear us,we just want them to lose to us.just wait,youll see.stop copying me, and go wipe, old man!

you say scared,I say tactical.coach Price plans his work and works his plan.when we meet in the playoffs,we will be unbeaten and greeneville will have practiced losing.we dont want teams to fear us,we just want them to lose to us.just wait,youll see.stop copying me, and go wipe, old man!

Tactical or not you don't tell a newspaper you are scared to play ANYONE! You will not be unbeaten when playoffs comes around so i'm not even worried about it. I guess being in your 20's makes you an old man these days since your talking to a waterboy :roflolk:

what's greenevilles enrollment now and what year did they move to 4a and what was their enroolment then? and how many players from alcoa and greeneville's football teams have to pay to play there. thanks, i'll hang up and listen.

Greeneville has around 850 kids now and has played in 4A since there was a 4A in Tennessee and their enrollement then was around 800. Greeneville for years have played up from 3A were they should have been or they would have more state championships. I would say no player from Alcoa or Greeneville plays to play since that wouldn't make since at all :thumb: .

Greeneville has around 850 kids now and has played in 4A since there was a 4A in Tennessee and their enrollement then was around 800. Greeneville for years have played up from 3A were they should have been or they would have more state championships. I would say no player from Alcoa or Greeneville plays to play since that wouldn't make since at all :thumb: .

So you think if you had been in 3a with Alcoa you would have had more state championships?:rolleyes: