Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

Old Pirate says the best recruiting tool is a program that wins consistantly and works hard to do it the right way. Chatt programs will continue to complain with SM winning and rapidly making a name for itself. Dad burnit, ifin OP had a youngon and lived in Chatt the most likely place would be SM. OP says community pride and support are a huge plus and there are a lot......of Chatt schools that do not have those intangibles.

REAL MEN WEAR ORANGE THOU :roflol:

OP, REAL MEN WEAR ORANGE?

MAYBE IN COLLEGE BALL, BUT IN HS. REAL MEAN WEAR RED!

I will say this, if I had a son and he couldn't wear red (SM), he would wear either orange and black (SP) or that purlple and gold just north of us.(Seq. Cty) He would never and I mean never wear blue (RB)

ha ha

Old Pirate says the best recruiting tool is a program that wins consistantly and works hard to do it the right way. Chatt programs will continue to complain with SM winning and rapidly making a name for itself. Dad burnit, ifin OP had a youngon and lived in Chatt the most likely place would be SM. OP says community pride and support are a huge plus and there are a lot......of Chatt schools that do not have those intangibles.

REAL MEN WEAR ORANGE THOU :roflol:

Dont know much about Chatt schools, but the Greene Devils have the same issues along with alot of other schools in East TN.

I don't mean a parent should ignore another parent, if a question about the school or even a team is asked. The TSSAA rules as I understand them, and they were clarified in recent years at least in part due to some problems in girls' basketball in the midstate, deal with who initiates first contact. If it's a parent talking to a coach about sport-related matters the coach is expected to direct them to an admissions office/phone number, nothing more.

Edited by Indian

What is Greenville a rich area?

Not particularly but some of our neighbors in the county seem to think because our 1 school is better funded than their 4 schools that we are. We have been blessed with some large financial gifts thet were extremely helpful in uprading our facilities and some of our boosters have very deep pockets.

Edited by barb

I don't mean a parent should ignore another parent, if a question about the school or even a team is asked. The TSSAA rules as I understand them, and they were clarified in recent years at least in part due to some problems in girls' basketball in the midstate, deal with who initiates first contact. If it's a parent talking to a coach about sport-related matters the coach is expected to direct them to an admissions office/phone number, nothing more.

Oh, I have no idea about that, don't have any dealings with athletes, coaches or school admin. Do donate to the boosters when I can.

Not particularly but some of our neighbors in the county seem to think because our 1 school is better funded than their 4 schools that we are. We have been blessed with some large financial gifts thet were extremely helpful in uprading our facilities and some of our boosters have very deep pockets.

What do peaple expect, you not to take a donation, grant, or funding from some type of booster?

We have been blessed pretty well up here with an awesome community.

Alot of our mountain athletes and booster money goes 1 of the many private schools here in Chattanooga. And all of them are top notch schools.:thumb:

OP, REAL MEN WEAR ORANGE?

[/b]MAYBE IN COLLEGE BALL, BUT IN HS. REAL MEAN WEAR RED!

I will say this, if I had a son and he couldn't wear red (SM), he would wear either orange and black (SP) or that purlple and gold just north of us.(Seq. Cty) He would never and I mean never wear blue (RB)

ha ha

Leastways, Old Pirate says the Eagles primary color is Black ...... :roflol: Ain't nothing wrong with black but purple........ain't got no love for that. :popcorneater:

Well I can tell ya that purple aint got no love for black and red or black and orange! :roflolk: :roflolk:

I don't know about black and red. But black and orange is not hated as much as they are respected by purple and gold, even though it may seem like it. It would mean way more for Seq to beat SP for obvious reasons. I am elated to see SP is back on the schedule. I wished the whole SVC teams would be what it once was years ago.

I don't know about black and red. But black and orange is not hated as much as they are respected by purple and gold, even though it may seem like it. It would mean way more for Seq to beat SP for obvious reasons. I am elated to see SP is back on the schedule. I wished the whole SVC teams would be what it once was years ago.

So what your saying is we are just hated right, not respected at all.