Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2011

mancoverage

64 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 State 2A Champions?

People that ride "short buses" consist of physically and mentally handicapped children.I'm more than certain that some of the parents that read and post on Coach T have children or a close family member that has to ride a "short bus".Try being smooth sometime, you schmuck...smooth like Keiths Stones!

Welcome to the "T", newbie. You can sit next to Jr.

Welcome to the "T", newbie. You can sit next to Jr.

You forgot to give ole3putt credit for that post because there is no way you came up with that all by yourself...

and btw, Roy Dillard's question is simple RETARD...did you even attend Trousdale County?My life says you DIDN'T!!!

Edited by KeithStone

Thanks, LOL

Mr. ELA/Grunts my last statemint musta ben deadon since you didn't even acknowledge it and just went to trying to ensult me. So where did you Gratuwait from and play for because it obvius lee aint Heartsville-Trousdale? It Must bee purddy bad since you can't just man up and say it. Was it Jasper, because if I went to Jasper I wouldn't tell ne body either! LMBO No I bet you use to be one of those teams that the real Trousedale-Heartsville boys used to whip all the time. That leaves two many choices to list! LMBO

You forgot to give ole3putt credit for that post because there is no way you came up with that all by yourself...

and btw, Roy Dillard's question is simple RETARD...did you even attend Trousdale County?My life says you DIDN'T!!!

Mr. KeithsTone I apperciette you're enthuzasum, but Iv got this undercontrols. Mr ELA/Grunts knows Ima sitn in the Catbird seat. LMBO

If you had, or could, read the entire post, you would have noticed credit was given to ole3putt

at the end of the post.