Former Maryville Standout and Ex-Vol goes to the Darkside

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For whatever reason Aaron Douglas is a train wreck. He is a good player and may have a good side to him but he just uses bad judgement. I really don't think he will ever play for anybody. Tennessee didn't lose anything and Alabama didn't gain anything. This guy could of played in the NFL. Sad.

Call me the ultimate optimist but I still have hopes that he will get the help he needs and be able to live up to his potential as a football player, if that is the direction that he wants to go. Getting his life together is hopefully priority number 1. A wasted football career is sad but not as tragic as a life of addictions. Good luck Aaron, you are in my prayers.

Edited by MHS82

I disagree with this statement. Derek Dooley cares about class and cleaning up this program.

If Dooley really was trying to clean up his program, Janzen Jackson and Da'rick Rogers would not be on the team ----period. I am not impressed with his QB making throat slashes after a TD or the LOCO thing they are now doing if they score (at least I don't have to see that much, because they don't score that often).

At least Dooley is an Attorney and he can rep some of his players..

I was going to bring up his organizational skills and the fact that he lied about talking to Bryce Brown and Brandon Warren but I will just stop right here.

Edited by bladerunner