Division II-A Basketball (Small School Division) East/Middle

dgeeman

Who's the best in the Boys Basketball Division II-A East/Middle Division?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like to win this division for the boys?

• Ezell Harding Christian School
    • Franklin Road Academy
    • Donelson Christian School
    • University School of Nashville
    • The Webb Feet
    • Knox Webb
    • Mount Juliet Christian School
    • Riverside Christian
    • St Andrews Sewanee School
    • Zion Christian
    • Kings Academy
    • Davidson Academy

5 Big games coming up for the leaders:

Tuesday,DCA at FRA

Friday,MJCA at DCA

Monday,Ezell at MJCA

Tuesday,FRA at MJCA

Postponed-TBD,FRA at Ezell

Saints are playing well but this will be a challenge for them.

5 Big games coming up for the leaders:

Tuesday,DCA at FRA

Friday,MJCA at DCA

Monday,Ezell at MJCA

Tuesday,FRA at MJCA

Postponed-TBD,FRA at Ezell

Saints are playing well but this will be a challenge for them.

It starts with the first game...if DCA wins against FRA then you have to put them in the drivers seat with two big games in their pockets. A DCA loss puts the Eagles back in the hunt and makes it a 4 way race to the top. A win by DCA leaves it up the MJCS and DCA to battle for the top spot unless DCA hiccups unexpectedly. Of course anything can happen with a bounce of the ball...there will be a lot of deal breakers and heart breakers along the way....my opinion.

It starts with the first game...if DCA wins against FRA then you have to put them in the drivers seat with two big games in their pockets. A DCA loss puts the Eagles back in the hunt and makes it a 4 way race to the top. A win by DCA leaves it up the MJCS and DCA to battle for the top spot unless DCA hiccups unexpectedly. Of course anything can happen with a bounce of the ball...there will be a lot of deal breakers and heart breakers along the way....my opinion.

geeman, I feel like the 4 at the top, MJCA, FRA, DCA & EHCS have separated themselves from the rest, just a matter of settling the seeding for post-season. I understand that the top 4 get first round byes. Is that correct? With 7 games to play and depending on when Ross Welch becomes eligible, USN could still play their way back in, but it would have to be quite a run. Don't see either Webb catching up. We should have a lot of answers by February 1st. Any word on when the FRA-EHCS game will be made up?

geeman, I feel like the 4 at the top, MJCA, FRA, DCA & EHCS have separated themselves from the rest, just a matter of settling the seeding for post-season. I understand that the top 4 get first round byes. Is that correct? With 7 games to play and depending on when Ross Welch becomes eligible, USN could still play their way back in, but it would have to be quite a run. Don't see either Webb catching up. We should have a lot of answers by February 1st. Any word on when the FRA-EHCS game will be made up?

FRA vs. Ezell is Thursday 1/27

USN will beat MJCA. I understand the Saints are 15-1, but they haven't played the meat of their schedule yet. In the East, I don't think 4 teams have seperated themselves. I think it's FRA, and everyone else fighting for the last 3 spots. DCA, Ezell, MJCA, USN, and Knox Webb can all beat each other on any given night.

well it was scheduled for this date but it has been changed, dont know when yet

The FRA at Ezell game will be played on February 10th it looks like. Boy is that late in the season. Hopefully it will be a meaningful game to those other than the boys parents. Should both teams win out from here...it could be for the Division Championship. But there is too much play and bouncing balls to figure it out at this point. As it goes down the stretch it does look like you have 4 teams coming down to the wire. 3 teams are undefeated as of today...DCA, FRA, and MJCA. Ezell has one loss to DCA. It may boil down to Senior leadership (MJCA & Ezell) vs Youthful Talent (DCA & FRA). So Far...Youth 1 - Seniors 0.

Hey gonna start a new posting and gonna call it the "Best of Class" chirp in when you get a chance.

GMan

Well geeman, MJCA went to USN tonight. Ben picked up 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes and sat the rest of the first half. Trailed 19-12 at the half. Came out and took the lead in the 3rd, but USN took the lead for good before the 3rd was finished, 28-24. We fouled them down the stretch and they made their FTs and pulled away. If Ben had played more and we had shot better, I think we could have pulled it out. USN is well coached and plays tough defense. Nilan played well. Up next DCA.

This thread is beyond ridiculous. We have two dads on hear pumping up their sons and their teams without any real knowledge of the game. Anyone who has kept up with this season knows that FRA will win this region and be the undefeated number 1 seed. MJCA is a joke no matter what transfer comes in. They went to usn tonight and lost. Not only did they lose but there "savior" Wankel was ejected in the 4th quarter. This coming after a dad has been on here all but claiming they have wrapped up the league. They now have to play the other big schools over the next three games and will probably drop all of them. Wankel now has to sit the next two games. Ezell Harding cannot beat DCA will lose by 15+ to FRA and slipped by USN by way of shooting 35+ more FT then their opposing team. Please fellas, geth your facts straight before you post on here, it makes you look bad. I suggest getting a life, new job, maybe even a lady friend to keep you busy.