South Pittsburg In Need of Two Games for 2011-2012

SPHS09

Nope, that's above my pay grade. Just a long time hardcore fan. Kevin Creasy & staff have forgot

more about football than I'll ever know. The Jackets are like family, year in & year out. Good

bunch of guys.

Grunt, let me ask you a question. In 2008 and 2009, how long did it take after the season for that Creasy man to have those boys a champion ceremony and give them their champion rings? It is April and Grider has still not said when he is having our boys champion ceremony. I dont know what is taking Grider so long to have this ceremony.

Grunt, let me ask you a question. In 2008 and 2009, how long did it take after the season for that Creasy man to have those boys a champion ceremony and give them their champion rings? It is April and Grider has still not said when he is having our boys champion ceremony. I dont know what is taking Grider so long to have this ceremony.

Why can't Grider win back to back state championships?

Don't remember the exact date, but took several months. Rings had to be paid for ( not cheap ),

plus time to put the ceremony together. Bottom line... not as simple as it may seem. Sure Grider

is doing the best he can with the situation. Only one in SP that's loaded with money is OP, and

the skillet slinger won't let him buy everyones' ring.

Patience is a virtue,....or so "they" say.

Or you could just ask "Cheesy". He knows all, as you say.

Don't remember the exact date, but took several months. Rings had to be paid for ( not cheap ),

plus time to put the ceremony together. Bottom line... not as simple as it may seem. Sure Grider

is doing the best he can with the situation. Only one in SP that's loaded with money is OP, and

What is Cheesy's name?

I garuntee you Grider better put it in the Hustler or on WEPG when he plans on having this champion ceremony. Someone told me that it was free of charge and Grider was giving everyone a free meal for coming. I was wanting to watch those boys get their champion rings. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you Grider better put it in the Hustler or on WEPG when he plans on having this champion ceremony. Someone told me that it was free of charge and Grider was giving everyone a free meal for coming. I was wanting to watch those boys get their champion rings. You think im joking but im not.

Roy Boy, you must have missed the banquet. They announced it on US101. They had it last night and received those state championship rings. Don't feel bad though, they weren't giving free meals for coming to it so you didn't miss any free food.

Since you wuz shunned by Mr. Grider, I thought I'd let you see a picture of one of the rings.:roflol:

sp_ring-1.jpg

Roy Boy, you must have missed the banquet. They announced it on US101. They had it last night and received those state championship rings. Don't feel bad though, they weren't giving free meals for coming to it so you didn't miss any free food.

Im not falling for this mess. Grider has not put it on WEPG or in the Hustler about having this champion ceremony yet. You think im stupid but im not. Grider will announce it before he has this ceremony.

Im not falling for this mess. Grider has not put it on WEPG or in the Hustler about having this champion ceremony yet. You think im stupid but im not. Grider will announce it before he has this ceremony.

Roy, Looks like Grider dropped you like a hot tater. Tried to tell you he was intentionally leaving

you out of the loop. Time to wake up & smell the pigskin.

Grider reads this forum too, you know. All this badmouthing from you about Grider not making

the Pirates wear leg weights, not in the weight room, loafing around, on & on......

Knew it would eventually catch up with ya. Oh, well. Time to do some serious sucking up. LOL

Nice! Might as well go ahead and order next years rings.

Im not falling for this mess. I garuntee you that Joe Byrns did not take three weeks off after the championship game and then some. Grider has let our boys off way to much this offseason from the weight room. Joe Byrns is alot bigger and stronger than us, I garuntee you that. This mess about this new weight trainer we got I think is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.