Dyer Co vrs White Station

bballfan2

I don't think White Station will be favorite. It will be played on neutral court. Dyer County plays well on the road...Should be a good game. I believe Dyer co. will have a better bench and wear them out in the end...Dyer co. goes about 10 deep on the bench and doesn't miss a beat...

They may have a better bench, but WS has 4 D-1 starters including the best person on the floor so it should be a good one. Hopefully I can get back from Atl in time to catch this game.

I've been talking about Black on and off since the summer. One of the best freshman in the country. Ive seen White Station twice and what I noticed is the coach won't take the reins off Black and turn him lose. He can do much more and impact the game more than what I saw. However, I'm not the coach. Black is a freshman so I'm sure that has alot to do woth it, especially with all the Sr leadership on the team.

As far as the game goes. I say it's a toss up. The key to beating Dyer County, more than anything, is the 4th quarter. Dyer County seems to win the 4th no matter who they play. Been some good teams that ran out of gas against Dyer County in the 4th even though they palyed even up until that point. White Station has a clear edge with Hollins and the Seniors, Hollins my score 40+ but their is something about the Dyer County style that gives teams fits, even teams like White Station.

Something tells me Dyer County is going to win this game. But who knows. They will be the underdogs, but not by much if at all, and are more than capable of winning this game. It's hard to go against the Station with those seniors but one thing Ive learned is to not ever count out Dyer County. I don't think DC will stop Hollins and I don't think WS will stop Hubbs either.

Edited by yankees8589

Hear DC will bring Bus loads of fans to the forum. Maybe 2000 or more are expected. They will need to play their best to beat WS. DC's lack of size will be tough to overcome. Maybe WS will try to run with them. WS appears to be the best in Memphis with 2 wins over Melrose. DC will have to contain Hollis. They did a good job last season on Joe Jackson.

couldnt be more excited for this one. too bad I have to sit all by myself for the Grizzlies Game. anyone thats been to one of these in the past, will fans be allowed to leave in between games/move down lower for the high school games?

after the grizzlies play, you will be able to fill in the lower level seats.

couldnt be more excited for this one. too bad I have to sit all by myself for the Grizzlies Game. anyone thats been to one of these in the past, will fans be allowed to leave in between games/move down lower for the high school games?

Yea it will be open seating after the Griz game...

If DC pulls this one out I'm going to say they MIHGT have the best team in the state. Some of the top AAA teams in Memphis may have more overall talent but nobody seems to be able to match up to the DC style of play. Again, that is if they can pull this one out. This will be THE KEY GAME to see how they stack up. Actually I think at this point in the season the top teams might be:

(1) White Station

(2) Southwind

(2) Dyer County

(3) Central

(4) Craigmont

(5) Melrose

If I was forced to bet I would take WS over DC but only because of the seniors and Hollins has been playing out of his mind.

Something is clearly wrong with Melrose and it has nothing to do with the talent either. Championships aren't handed out based on talent alone. I have to wonder if Melrose just bought into all the hype. The hype was real but at the same time a team has to leave everything on the court. Melrose is much better than they have played.