District 9AA Only

Cleggy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd bring this thread back to the top. well, WH-Sycamore tomorrow. I would love to hear some predictions for this big district matchup!! :shock:

Not so big anymore. White House lost to Macon and Westmoreland. Sycamore could lose (doubt it will happen) and still be number one in district.

Not so big anymore. White House lost to Macon and Westmoreland. Sycamore could lose (doubt it will happen) and still be number one in district.

woooahhhhh wooahhh wooahh, Westmoreland beat White House???? holy smokes, I'm telling ya Westmoreland is playing some ball, congrats on the win eagles, WH, u guys need to get your act together if you want to be region champs. (pitchfork) ha ha ha ha :roflol: I do recall pitchfork saying WH will hang w/ CPA... jeez, they can't even win 9AA (what a stoooooooge) :roflolk:

woooahhhhh wooahhh wooahh, Westmoreland beat White House???? holy smokes, I'm telling ya Westmoreland is playing some ball, congrats on the win eagles, WH, u guys need to get your act together if you want to be region champs. (pitchfork) ha ha ha ha :roflol: I do recall pitchfork saying WH will hang w/ CPA... jeez, they can't even win 9AA (what a stoooooooge) :roflolk:

This district is becoming unpredictable with the exceptions of greenbrier and goodpasture both in a battel for 6th :roflol:

Was it at westmoreland? There needs to be a rule that doesnt allow a student section behind the basket!

Was it at westmoreland? There needs to be a rule that doesnt allow a student section behind the basket!

It was at westmoreland but there isn't a student section behind the basket? Even though westmoreland acte like that was the first game they've ever won they earned it. I think the wh boys underestimated westmoreland as well as macon. WH has talent they're just not coming out on fire like they should, it's like it takes something to ignite them. Westmoreland had a kid(think his name was kelso((SP)) who i'd say had at least 30 pts easy only missed one shot if i remember and all were 3's. If WH plays like they are capable they will beat sycamore, they will go deep in regions if they play like they're capable ofplaying. Down low shots are the key right now.

White House looked good tonight easily defeating Sycamore. Ran that 1-3-1 all night and hit their shots. Everytime Sycamore made a run, White House answered.

It seems as if Sycamore has been overlooking teams lately with a 2pt win over Macon A closer than expected loss to Westmoreland and finally losin to WH. Congrats to the Devils... is the 1-3-1 Sycamore's kryptonite? lol :roflolk:

White House looked good tonight easily defeating Sycamore. Ran that 1-3-1 all night and hit their shots. Everytime Sycamore made a run, White House answered.

You must have been at a different game than me? it didnt look easy? Sycamore didn't shoot well from the outside and I think that made all the difference. I believe whitehouse shot 11 threes in the game whereas sycamore only made two.

There was some very interesting officiating also. I have never seen a player T'd up for screaming "and one" when he was fouled either for that matter! The same ref told my son if he had made the shot when he was fouled he would have called it.

I might also add my son didn't appreciate the white house number 15 calling him his "#### ####" either! A real show of class!

I look forward to the rematch

You must have been at a different game than me? it didnt look easy? Sycamore didn't shoot well from the outside and I think that made all the difference. I believe whitehouse shot 11 threes in the game whereas sycamore only made two.

There was some very interesting officiating also. I have never seen a player T'd up for screaming "and one" when he was fouled either for that matter! The same ref told my son if he had made the shot when he was fouled he would have called it.

I might also add my son didn't appreciate the white house number 15 calling him his "#### ####" either! A real show of class!

I stand corrected on the stats, it seems white scored three points more than sycamore in every quarter other than the 4th and the scored 4 points more in the 4th.

3 point shot count was 11 for whitehouse and 5 for sycamore

idk why your looking forward to a rematch, white house beat ya'll without one of their top scorers becuase he was on the bench with foul trouble. I'm pretty sure the fouls were 7 to 2 in the 3rd quarter in favor of sycamore so dont blame the officials for ya'll not being able to beat white house. and noone knows what "#### ####" is but im sure the white house players were the only ones talking trash, them sycamore kids are just a class a team and they have respect for all of their opponents. good luck beating white house at home on their senior night, probably for the district championship, i dont think these seniors will let their last game be a loss to sycamore. White House won just as expected, maybe next time guys :)