3. Middleton (1) /12-0/ 110

4. Hampton /11-3/ 65

5. Columbia Academy /12-2/ 60

6. Forrest /13-3/ 55

7. Lake County /7-8/ 45

8. Cosby /10-1/ 33

9. McEwen /12-1/ 26

10. Westwood /8-4/ 24

Others receiving 12 or more points: Chatt. Sch. For Arts 21. Cascade 18. Peabody 17. Cloudland 13.

How does a team that is 7-8 make the top 10?

how is it that FCS is #6 or #7 in the coacht polls but in these AP polls they arent even recognized? this has to be a joke, Lake County has a losing record and gets put as #7 in the state? wow

how is it that FCS is #6 or #7 in the coacht polls but in these AP polls they arent even recognized? this has to be a joke, Lake County has a losing record and gets put as #7 in the state? wow

Lake Co has a game at Trenton tonight.The game is still on even though Trenton didn't have school..and also a game coming up against an unbeaten Middleton team.Plus a game with Humboldt next Tues.If Lake Co loses them all..they won't be there..But if they win all 3 or 2 of the three against ranked Single a teams only..maybe that will tell the tale.We'll see.

These are just completely ridiculous, Summertown has beat both Forrest and Colombia Academy and Perry County beat them as well as beating Lake Co by 14. Perry County only has one loss with all its players dressed out and ready to play. Perry County and Summertown are probably just as good as anybody on this poll.

These are just completely ridiculous, Summertown has beat both Forrest and Colombia Academy and Perry County beat them as well as beating Lake Co by 14. Perry County only has one loss with all its players dressed out and ready to play. Perry County and Summertown are probably just as good as anybody on this poll.

I'm with you also.I have no problem with Perry Co being at #7 and Lake Co being maybe at #10 or out of the poll completely.I would have to have PC in the top 10 with their overall record.You can say PC beat Lake Co with everyone playing and I agree with that.The Writers are just looking at the teams Lake Co has played,bigger schools in other states..plus ..Humboldt..Union City..a Greenfield team with about 5 losses but beat Trenton.Trenton had beaten Humboldt.All they know is the teams that Lake Co has played and split with PC.No matter the scenario.The two teams split.Bottom line to themThat's all they have to go by.But I'd have PC in my top 10 if Lake Co is included.

Edited by mrbigster

if you see that PC should be in the top 10 then i beleive FCS should definately have a spot. seeing as FCS beat PC without their full team

PC did not lose to FCS, one thing I think hurting PC in these polls is the three losses before Football was over or PC not having its full roster, I think the polls are a little biased at times, writers generally vote for teams in their area and have not even seen over 70% of the teams play. But PC is 8-1 with a full roster losing by two to one of the best teams i have seen all year. They should be in if these polls have any meaning at all!!

PC did not lose to FCS, one thing I think hurting PC in these polls is the three losses before Football was over or PC not having its full roster, I think the polls are a little biased at times, writers generally vote for teams in their area and have not even seen over 70% of the teams play. But PC is 8-1 with a full roster losing by two to one of the best teams i have seen all year. They should be in if these polls have any meaning at all!!

alright buddy i was at the PC vs FCS game and i know for a fact that FCS won that one. dont know where ur gettin ur stats from but PC lost to FCS.

alright buddy i was at the PC vs FCS game and i know for a fact that FCS won that one. dont know where ur gettin ur stats from but PC lost to FCS.

When has PC even played them in the regular season?? If it was at a jamboree at the beginning of season then they may have, but that does not count on the reg. season..... But since the football players came back out they are 9-1 with a full roster so why dont you give me a date as to when they beat them and give us a score and some facts??? Because in reg. season as of about mid November they have not played!