Miss Basketball Thread

CoachT

If scoring is not what makes her a great player, then why mention she could average thirty a game for perry co.? With that being an absurd comment in the first place, how could she average thirty a game by being in foul trouble every other game like she does? She's a good player with tons of athleticism.

I said she could average 30 points a game if she was on a 1 player team.But she isn't.As for your other stupid comment about how she could have 30 points and stays in foul trouble..She could have 30 points in a lot of games against Halls and several other teams just on layups alone in 3 quarters.You being the so called genius that you think you are should know that.And scoring is not what she's all about.What can you not comprehend about that?I thought you posted you were at the game with Central.You even talked about the 4th foul being a charg was a bogus call basically.She has a lot of them.Like the coach said to her.she has 1 foul on her already coming off the bus.You seem to be negative toward T.T. yourself in the past year or so.I bet if she was playing for the mighty Pioneers ,she would be Miss Basketball and the best player in the State.Maybe you should talk to the Gibson Co coach and have him put Lake Co on the schedule next year with it being T.T.'s senior year.

Edited by lcwildfalcon

T.T. Flowers is the best player in Single A.I haven't seen any of the players you named except the Simmons girl from PC.She,s not bad but certaintly not in T'T's class.For one.too slow.T.T. would eat her lunch.She has to shoot a lot for the team she's on because she doesn't have a lot of talent around her.T.T. has players around her but she makes them go.If T.T. was on a team like PC or Halls,she would average 30 points a game.Get real.Miss Basketball shouldn't be about how mant points a girl scores.We probably have Shamone Pearson that has scored a lot of points off layups because T.T. drove the lane and could have shot a layup and dished the ball off for an easy 2 points.I'm not convinced Daniel is all that or Wayne Co is the #1 team in the State.I read that Lake Co beat them at a camp in Martin.I also see they beat PC by 9 points.Lake Co beat PC by 16 points at PC.If Lake Co makes it to the State,people will see when she goes against these teams head to head.Had about 22 points against Oliver Springs at the State as a freshman.Do you not think she's better after 2 years?Get real.

First off, IF Lake county gets to state, they will not want any of Wayne county. A camp game? Seriously? Coach byrd loses half of his camp games every year......big deal! He wins when it matters. They have been to state a half a billion times. Lake county has been how many? Oh yeah, you went two years ago....whew, what a dynasty you all have. Lake county has NO size inside to handle Daniel, so don't even think you can matchup with her. She will very likely WIN miss basketball. She's just one of numerous great ball players who were miss basketballs that we have had here in wayne county. we have had them from two of our three schools--collinwood and wayne county.

And according to the boxscores and other posts on here, simmons hasn't had her "lunch ate" by flowers in either game they have played. Being athletic and fast doesn't make you a miss basketball. I said when i last saw flowers in an earlier thread, so you can go back and read that yourself. At least i have seen all of these girls mentioned at some point, while you only watch lake county.

It is so interesting how all the lake county posters type EXACTLY the same way with the same exact tendencies..Oh look at my double period.Or the fact that I start all new sentences right beside the period from my last sentence, just like I did this one. Also, your multiple personalities arent fooling anyone "choctaw" with your "im not from lake county," yet 90% of my posts are about Lake County. :rolleyes:

Edited by AB23

First off, IF Lake county gets to state, they will not want any of Wayne county. A camp game? Seriously? Coach byrd loses half of his camp games every year......big deal! He wins when it matters. They have been to state a half a billion times. Lake county has been how many? Oh yeah, you went two years ago....whew, what a dynasty you all have. Lake county has NO size inside to handle Daniel, so don't even think you can matchup with her. She will very likely WIN miss basketball. She's just one of numerous great ball players who were miss basketballs that we have had here in wayne county. we have had them from two of our three schools--collinwood and wayne county.

And according to the boxscores and other posts on here, simmons hasn't had her "lunch ate" by flowers in either game they have played. Being athletic and fast doesn't make you a miss basketball. I said when i last saw flowers in an earlier thread, so you can go back and read that yourself. At least i have seen all of these girls mentioned at some point, while you only watch lake county.

It is so interesting how all the lake county posters type EXACTLY the same way with the same exact tendencies..Oh look at my double period.Or the fact that I start all new sentences right beside the period from my last sentence, just like I did this one. Also, your multiple personalities arent fooling anyone "choctaw" with your "im not from lake county," yet 90% of my posts are about Lake County. :rolleyes:

Just like your post above saying the more I think about it,the 3 players should be the 3 you named.All of them from your area.And I saw T.T. and Simmons at Lake Co an an idiot could tell who was the better player when they were on the floor.As for Lake Co would never beat Wayne co.That's just plain stupid and shows you are biased.We don't play the same teams except PC and I see that Lake Co did just as well as the powerhouse Wayne Co.Also ,Didn't Wayne Co lose to Northside.Liberty beat Nortdside as well.I believe I saw that the only loss Northside had was to a Single A team in the same district as Lake Co.Greenfield.So by that.looks like Lake Co can more than hold their own.Get out of Waynesboro every now and then and watch some other teams.You saw T.T. maybe a couple years ago.My pit bull dog was a puppy two years ago.But you ought to see him now.Dumb and biased post.

Just like your post above saying the more I think about it,the 3 players should be the 3 you named.All of them from your area.And I saw T.T. and Simmons at Lake Co an an idiot could tell who was the better player when they were on the floor.As for Lake Co would never beat Wayne co.That's just plain stupid and shows you are biased.We don't play the same teams except PC and I see that Lake Co did just as well as the powerhouse Wayne Co.Also ,Didn't Wayne Co lose to Northside.Liberty beat Nortdside as well.I believe I saw that the only loss Northside had was to a Single A team in the same district as Lake Co.Greenfield.So by that.looks like Lake Co can more than hold their own.Get out of Waynesboro every now and then and watch some other teams.You saw T.T. maybe a couple years ago.My pit bull dog was a puppy two years ago.But you ought to see him now.Dumb and biased post.

Do you have reading comprehension problems? where exactly did I state that lake county would NEVER beat wayne county? I only said that you all wouldn't be able to handle Daniel, and you won't. And as for you commending the guy above for putting flowers name in his 3, well I hate to break it to you but he is talking about Class AA, so either he has no clue what he is talking about, kinda like you, or he was being sarcastic. Probably the latter, but you weren't even smart enough to figure that out. Also, everyone knows games are all about match-ups. you can do the whole they beat this team, and this team beat that team, and so that means we can beat them because another team we played beat a team that beat them. That is insane and has no merit. in the end, you have your opinion, which is more biased then mine considering you only talk about ONE girl from YOUR school, and i have mine, and guess what? No voter is asking either of us what we think. i think it should be daniel, garland and simmons. you obviously just think flowers should be the only nominee, and she should definitely win it. You even think she should be a nominee in AA with your great support of the poster above. Unbelievable. Shoot, just give her the A, AA, and AAA miss basketballs. Now don't forget to log in under your other names and post. :roll:

To:AB23

I don't post a lot.I have went to some Lake Co games as I work in Lake Co.I also go to Dyer Co games where I live in Newbern.Glad you think you know so much about me.I was at Memphis with Dyer Co a couple weeks ago when they played White Station..Watched them at the Boro against Liberty.Watched them play BTW a couple years ago.Watched Dyer Co and Union City .Tied at the half.Want to know some of the old Dyer Co players.Steve Tizai,Willie Reed,Perry Powell.Do you want to know this years starters,John Hudson,Cody Gross,Robert Hubbs,Cedarius Taylto etc.Do you want me to give you my Dyer Co address?Send me a note at the same address and I promise I'll send you a reply.Tendiencies.A lot of people have similiar tendencies.I see a lot of them on coach T.I'm liable to put 1 dot.Two dots.Three dots.You need to stick to Wayne Co.I have sen T.T. Flowers several times and she is the real deal.Probably not as much as a lot of people but I'm sure a whole lot more than you.Take Care and have a nice day.And if you want my address.I'll be glad to send you a response.And I'll bet you won't be sending it to Lake Co like to seem to be referring I'm from.