Wrestle90

ynotme

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mocs2011-

I'll let you in on a little secret... (I still know it's Manley).

Any question who wrote this....

...the Renegade contender says CBHS defeats FRHS to win the D2 tourney as the tribe have too many on the injured reserve. Hope I'm wrong.

The D1 finals may set a record for fastest completion time ever if Bradley follows their pattern of forfeiting out after they have secured the team victory. Haven't seen anyone close to them this year.

He Really dislikes the Purple Wave for some reason! Now, apparently GC and his little girl as well. He knows wrestling as well as anyone and his phraseology is superior & matches quite well with, I will attempt to spell it right... MANLEY? (see how he spells it) or otherwise Walkenvol or another alias... barrel? Compare & form your own opinion.

90 has her own sources, or should I say witnesses

Now, I'm still interested in up coming match ups in the Duals vs. the Individuals? Should be interesting!?!?!

Edited by Sommers

Piece of work is what came to mind from my perspective & of what mom & dad Connell would expect. Some may say or think different in a heated moment like this. Reminds me of those key match ups ol WV Manley & BUDDY BCB Boone would be surprised about against many from Baylor, McCallie, RB, ND where I actually won, but some of the sweetest were those losses too that ended with no bonus points and had a Kent, Morphis, St. Charles or a Nelson etc. using some strong language. Crazy grudge matches continue to this day but coacht wasn't around to trumpet it back in the day! Just Ward Gossett's opinions and banners!

Keep fighting for your good ol daddy, girl!!!! World Champ from Brainerd & Hixson!!!! :rolleyes:

Morphis, now there is a name that is a blast from the past and you do not hear on any greatest, top 100 list. But probably pound for pound one of the strongest,toughest & meanest boys to ever hit the mat. Best pack a lunch if you planned on rolling with him back in the day. He loved the pain and loved dishing it too. Wonder how he would fair

in today's world of pc high school wrestling

Piece of work is what came to mind from my perspective & of what mom & dad Connell would expect. Some may say or think different in a heated moment like this. Reminds me of those key match ups ol WV Manley & BUDDY BCB Boone would be surprised about against many from Baylor, McCallie, RB, ND where I actually won, but some of the sweetest were those losses too that ended with no bonus points and had a Kent, Morphis, St. Charles or a Nelson etc. using some strong language. Crazy grudge matches continue to this day but coacht wasn't around to trumpet it back in the day! Just Ward Gossett's opinions and banners!

Keep fighting for your good ol daddy, girl!!!! World Champ from Brainerd & Hixson!!!! :rolleyes:

Are these kent's u speak of related 2 the kent now at mccallie? I remember david from my high school times, kid was a beast

Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum...

Well, you should have called me out in the parking lot at the Dog Pound a few weeks ago... If anything we'd probably have more to laugh about, huh?!?!?!?!?

:roflol:

Lloyd Bridges does a fairly good impersonation of The Ol Soms though!!!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpcFSOnumgZA&v=pcFSOnumgZA&gl=US

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpcFSOnumgZA&v=pcFSOnumgZA&gl=US

Enjoy.. if it works otherwise... Mandelbaum Seinfeld on you tube.

Yeah, on Morphis...2 x state champ but I could do more pull ups!!!! :thumb:

Yes! Kents were tough... David/Jonathan both. Still can't believe that Whitescreek wrestler that came out of no where to steam roll one of them in the finals though. GP West would remember! Next generations keep getting better... right Mr. Campbell? A few changed colors though.

Edited by Sommers

I believe Bill Cherry, Major Spencer or Dr. Walker for that matter would have told you that you shouldn't have said anything to him. I don't recall anyone on McCallie's bench ever verbally reacting to a kid's taunts before. Not a classy action by Bullard but I think not wearing tights has made them less inhibited.