11AA predictions

coachcutt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that this week's games are all called off and the coaches are meeting tomorrow to determine seeding for the tournament. I think 1 and 2 are set. How are 3-4-5 going to fall?

Not Correct, I know Waverly is scheduled to play Montgomery Central Tomorrow, also 2 through 5 is not set at this point.

Not Correct, I know Waverly is scheduled to play Montgomery Central Tomorrow, also 2 through 5 is not set at this point.

1 & 2 are locked for sure. Camden is 1 and Harpeth 2, unless Camden is swept by Stewart then they would be 2 and Harpeth 1. Harpeth is finished with District play and only has 3 losses so they can finish no worse than second. 3, 4 and 5 are up for grabs! Should be an interesting few days! What will Waverly do?????? Will they save Purcell for the play in game? Or let him pitch on 1 days rest?

Harpeth beats Cheatham 10-0 in 5.

WP Devin Presley

Creek Wood defeats Waverly 4-3. WYATT DUCHANE Gets 2 out 2 strike single in bottom of 7th to knock in winning run. Michael Purcell is the type of student athlete that doesn't come along every day. I have watched him play since he was in the 7th grade, and he has grown into a great ball player and a better person. I wish him and his family all the best. Jackson State is a fortunate program to have him heading there way. Congrats to Creek Wood. That was a huge win, and a complete team effort. Sean Hines has 3 sacs, including a Squeeze that gave CW a 2-1 lead.

Well said Clemlawn! Great game at Creek Wood! Crowd was awesome! Michael Purcell is a class act! He is a great example of how to play the game. Although you feel bad for him it was a great win for CW! Great win for Creek Woo and everybody contributed. Go get Camden next!

Well said Clemlawn! Great game at Creek Wood! Crowd was awesome! Michael Purcell is a class act! He is a great example of how to play the game. Although you feel bad for him it was a great win for CW! Great win for Creek Wood and everybody contributed. Go get Camden next!

We are very excited to be hosting at Camden this week. We cannot remember when (or if) the last time that Camden Baseball won the district and we are going to do our best to try to make everybody feel as welcome as possible. If there is anything that is needed or you would like to talk I usually end up down the third baseline taking videos and pictures. Hope you have a safe trip down.