Oak Ridge vs William Blount predictions.......

finalsay

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly hope you are right about 9 - 1 but I do disagree with you on one point. Oak Ridge still faces teams that can pin a defeat on the Wildcats. Farragut, Soddy-Daisy, and Ooltewah have identical 4 - 2 records. This week's opponent, William Blount, is 3 - 3 and coming of a big win over Farragut. OR is in a tougher Region than in the past.

I agree with you that the Cats are playing very well at the moment and join you in hoping for a strong finish to the regular season. I now live in Chattanooga and certainly do not want to see Oak Ridge lose to S-D and OHS :D

Although, I have not entered a score every week for the Oak Ridge games, I have enjoyed reading the treads. Thank you Finalsay for your consistent posts.

~~Go Oak Ridge and Red Bank :D

Steve Palmer

Oak Ridge 28 William Blount 13

William Blount has a very good defense. Their offense has the potential to be good also. Plus! The game is at William Blount.

WB has a 3-3 record but 2 of those losses were to 2 of the best teams in East Tennessee.( Maryville and Knox Central )

I wouldn't be surprised if William Blount wins.

The Wildcats have been on a roll since an opening week defeat. I don't see W Blount stopping the O Train this week neither. Some believe the game will be close, but...I'm not one of those. The OR offense has been clicking on all cylinders lately.

In a rout, I'm taking OR by 28pts, 35-7.

C squared, if you're out there, how ya doin?? :)

sorry to tell the oak ridge fans, but mr. booker will not be playing friday against the govs, because of reasons unknown. all that i know is that he will be suspended for 5 days and will miss 2 ball games. but we still will be victorious. we got gulmire and davidson who play better than him anyways.