• Cosby
    • Cloudland
    • Hancock County
    • Hampton
    • University High
    • Unaka
    • Washburn
    • J.Frank White

Should be a fun tourny what ya think. I think all Home teams take the first round. UH is the only road team that I see possibly gettin a win.

How ya doin pal? Cosby may be the most dangerous darkhorse out of all these teams. I hate you have to face Hampton in your bracket. They are scary good when they get it together.

How ya doin pal? Cosby may be the most dangerous darkhorse out of all these teams. I hate you have to face Hampton in your bracket. They are scary good when they get it together.

Whats up King? lookin forward to a good tourny. I think theres three really good teams in this tourny and will be a shame 1 of em wont get a sub state game. I love being 24-3 coming off of a 32 point win in our district championship and being considered the underdog. That says alot for Hampton and Cloudland or everyone is really underestimating us. We beat AAA teams that are still playing yet people still say we didn't play anybody. If we both make it to CD for round 2 I'll keep an eye out for ya, and we can talk some football and hopefully brag about both of us beatin Hampton in the tourny.

I'd say neither Cloudland or Hampton are underestimating the Eagles. Just concentrating on Washburn and J.Frank at the moment. If the Peterson kid from Unaka plays up to his usual level, you are in for a treat tonight. He is fun to watch.They need 1 or 2 more to step up and give him ALOT of help to compete with you guys though. I think U.H. has a shot at Hancock.The Evans kid is pretty darn good(and the Crowe kid if healthy).If they get him(them) going and play inside-out they have definatly got a shot. Good outside shooters too, if you don't stay in their shorts with em'.

Whats up King? lookin forward to a good tourny. I think theres three really good teams in this tourny and will be a shame 1 of em wont get a sub state game. I love being 24-3 coming off of a 32 point win in our district championship and being considered the underdog. That says alot for Hampton and Cloudland or everyone is really underestimating us. We beat AAA teams that are still playing yet people still say we didn't play anybody. If we both make it to CD for round 2 I'll keep an eye out for ya, and we can talk some football and hopefully brag about both of us beatin Hampton in the tourny.

Well i am going to go ahead and stir the hornets nest. **First, let me say that I think Cosby WILL win tonight, but then get by 15+ by Hampton.** But the truth of the matter is, you HAVENT'T really played anyone.. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Rangers through and through, but when Unaka is the 5th best team you have played ALL year, you have played a really, really weak schedule. Even CoachT has your schedule rated 108th out of 108 1 A teams in the state. I'm sorry for whoever that ticks off, but its true. And the fact off the matter is, Unaka had to piss away a 10+ point lead in the 4th quarter at home for you to beat them. I mean you have only beat two decent teams all year, Maynardville and Jeff County...

The fact of the matter is, Cosby is, at best, the 3rd best team in Region 1, (with a 23-4 record) and I would probably take UH over Cosby on neutral floor 4 or 5 out of 10 times.

So I'll go ahead and watch people on here and mock whatever I have to say and question my basketball and sport knowledge, and I couldn't really care less. I'm going to take the trip to Cocke County this evening, and probably come home disappointed, although I hope not. But one thing I am certain of is Cosby's weak scheduling WILL come back to bite them in the butt, probably sooner rather than later.

Well i am going to go ahead and stir the hornets nest. **First, let me say that I think Cosby WILL win tonight, but then get by 15+ by Hampton.** But the truth of the matter is, you HAVENT'T really played anyone.. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Rangers through and through, but when Unaka is the 5th best team you have played ALL year, you have played a really, really weak schedule. Even CoachT has your schedule rated 108th out of 108 1 A teams in the state. I'm sorry for whoever that ticks off, but its true. And the fact off the matter is, Unaka had to piss away a 10+ point lead in the 4th quarter at home for you to beat them. I mean you have only beat two decent teams all year, Maynardville and Jeff County...

The fact of the matter is, Cosby is, at best, the 3rd best team in Region 1, (with a 23-4 record) and I would probably take UH over Cosby on neutral floor 4 or 5 out of 10 times.

So I'll go ahead and watch people on here and mock whatever I have to say and question my basketball and sport knowledge, and I couldn't really care less. I'm going to take the trip to Cocke County this evening, and probably come home disappointed, although I hope not. But one thing I am certain of is Cosby's weak scheduling WILL come back to bite them in the butt, probably sooner rather than later.

Couldn't agree with you more, while i would love to see Unaka come out of Cosby with a win their play so far in the district does nothing to make me optimistic. But, i did go through and look at Cosbys schedule and it is (no offesne) purely weak as can be. Hampton has faced and beaten far more quality opponets than Cosby had even played. It is the regional and anything can happen when you know its win or go home, but if Cosby and Hampton meet if Hampton comes in prepared they end up winning by atleast 10.

Edited by creekerballer

Couldn't agree with you more, while i would love to see Unaka come out of Cosby with a win their play so far in the district does nothing to make me optimistic. But, i did go through and look at Cosbys schedule and it is (no offesne) purely weak as can be. Hampton has faced and beaten far more quality opponets than Cosby had even played. It is the regional and anything can happen when you know its win or go home, but if Cosby and Hampton meet if Hampton comes in prepared they end up winning by atleast 10.

way to go cosby. nice to see you didnt take the bait of playing thugball with em. way to keep your heads. it got u the win.

First off congrats to Unaka on a great game tonight. The Rangers came into a very hostile Eagles Nest tonight and held their composure well until late in the game when it got a little ugly but not nearly as ugly as Ive seen in the past between these 2.

Ive said on here many times that our district schedule was VERY weak but theres nothin we can do about that. However we played up in classification as many times as possible all year to try to offset that as much as we could. Will our schedule strength get us?? doubt it will come into play at this point. From here on out its matchups defense and rebounds that get you wins or losses.

Hey crazzyness, I found one older than me this time! I should have listened to you years ago. :roflol: Maybe you should be a professional match maker instead of a sports junkie!! :lol:

Hey crazzyness, I found one older than me this time! I should have listened to you years ago. :roflol: Maybe you should be a professional match maker instead of a sports junkie!! :lol:

I wouldn't listen to him too much. Didn't you see where he said he would pick UH to beat Cosby 4 out of 5 times. Hancock just beat UH by double digits and Cosby just beat Hancock by 30+. I know that has nothing to do with matchmakin but makes him sound crazy to me.lol

I wouldn't listen to him too much. Didn't you see where he said he would pick UH to beat Cosby 4 out of 5 times. Hancock just beat UH by double digits and Cosby just beat Hancock by 30+. I know that has nothing to do with matchmakin but makes him sound crazy to me.lol

And U.H. just beat Unaka by double digits the game before you all beat them by 7. I wouldn't go by scores and common opponents.If you do,Hampton should beat you all by about 30. As you stated earlier its all about matchups now.

People in Carter county think the sun sets on all their sports teams. They think theyre sooo good in every sport. You people (mainly from Hampton) talk $%^& on here about how good your teams are. Well i promise Cosby wont be scared come tuesday. Cosby has way more basketball tradition that your Bulldogs and thats not even questionable. We have the better coach and we have a group who knows how to play and they know how to win and i assure you that you all have no answer for Corey Conard. And when you pack it in on him its bombs away. If we shoot DECENT we blow Unaka out of the gym. We only hit 3 three's and Corey had a bad game and scored he still 21. Our people around here dont wish for wins, they are expected. And it will be no different come this tuesday at 7:45. Dont bash our schedule. We played jeff county seymour gibbs pigeon forge twice and two teams from middle tennessee in which we had no idea what they had or how good they were. So untill then ill let you Carter county folk sit around and talk about how you all invented the game of basketball. See ya tuesday...its a date

• Upvote 1