• Cosby
    • Cloudland
    • Hancock County
    • Hampton
    • University High
    • Unaka
    • Washburn
    • J.Frank White

Yeah, Dorothy Dugger went down and had to be carried off the court. She couldn't put any weight whatsoever on that knee. Crying shame, she's the real deal. Thankfully she's a sophomore so her career isn't over. Interesting how the Cosby crowd started chanting "We want Hampton" after the game was over. Most of the Hampton boys team was there tonight and saw and heard everything. You might want to be careful what you wish for...

Edited by Dawgfan88

Yeah, Dorothy Dugger went down and had to be carried off the court. She couldn't put any weight whatsoever on that knee. Crying shame, she's the real deal. Thankfully she's a sophomore so her career isn't over. Interesting how the Cosby crowd started chanting "We want Hampton" after the game was over. Most of the Hampton boys team was there tonight and saw and heard everything. You might want to be careful what you wish for...

Hope its nothing serious with Dorothy,she's a baller for sure,doubt she would have been on the bench very long if she wasn't hurt pretty bad.I'm sure she will be back better than ever by next season. With the Carter Co girls out of it,its now up to the boys.Cosby fans will get to see all the the Bulldogs they want to tomorrow night.

Hope its nothing serious with Dorothy,she's a baller for sure,doubt she would have been on the bench very long if she wasn't hurt pretty bad.I'm sure she will be back better than ever by next season. With the Carter Co girls out of it,its now up to the boys.Cosby fans will get to see all the the Bulldogs they want to tomorrow night.

Are those Duggers you have part of that GIGANTIC family of Duggers you see on TLC? Good grief....Dorothy Dugger passes to Paige Dugger who dribbles down and hands of to Maddison Dugger , Amber Dugger at the scorers table waiting to check in for April Dugger, Coach Dugger will take a timeout as Hampton trails late in the fourth by 1 Dugger I mean point. Thats exactly what I heard on the radio last night.

Are those Duggers you have part of that GIGANTIC family of Duggers you see on TLC? Good grief....Dorothy Dugger passes to Paige Dugger who dribbles down and hands of to Maddison Dugger , Amber Dugger at the scorers table waiting to check in for April Dugger, Coach Dugger will take a timeout as Hampton trails late in the fourth by 1 Dugger I mean point. Thats exactly what I heard on the radio last night.

:roflolk::roflol:

Hardest Ive laughed today! Only one thing...Coach Dugger (from Hampton) coaches for Elizabethton! LOL

At the girls game last night, the Cosby section started chanting: "We want Hampton!" I think we should show them good ole Hampton Bulldogs"

At the girls game last night, the Cosby section started chanting: "We want Hampton!" I think we should show them good ole Hampton Bulldogs"

Wasnt at the game last night...(but was sure playing Bulldog basketball in Carter Co!) I heard that was their chant...as Pujo said, "they're gonna get all the bulldog they want"! :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2

Oh no! The Hampton players heard our chant? Well i hope they dont get mad at us...That was kind of the plan. i seen hughs sittin down there with his sweats on. we dont really travel that good for girls games tho. Tonight should be a cosby basketball environment! And You mentioned how that Cosby substate was rockin in 06. every substate game is like that at Cosby. You have to get there 2 hours early just to get a seat. And you also asked how this team stacks up to 06. You know im biased and we were ranked number 1 all year. But this team is for real and Conard might be better than Blakely.

Oh no! The Hampton players heard our chant? Well i hope they dont get mad at us...That was kind of the plan. i seen hughs sittin down there with his sweats on. we dont really travel that good for girls games tho. Tonight should be a cosby basketball environment! And You mentioned how that Cosby substate was rockin in 06. every substate game is like that at Cosby. You have to get there 2 hours early just to get a seat. And you also asked how this team stacks up to 06. You know im biased and we were ranked number 1 all year. But this team is for real and Conard might be better than Blakely.

WELL SPEAKING FOR MYSELF ONLY... WE UP HERE IN CARTER COUNTY IS A BUNCH OF RED NECKS SO YOU ALL BETTER SET ON YOUR ALL'S SIDE BECAUSE IF I DONT HAVE A SEAT IM THROWING BOWS.. :o

Edited by JPII

I don't think anyone can phase the Hampton players. Thats what I've always respected about them. They completely tune the crowd out. Now the fans is another story. That bunch is always ready to fight. :x:lol:

I'm sure tht chant had those boys scared to death. :unsure: Getting ready to head to C.D. I'm ready for some basketball! Good luck dogs, this is one Lander pullin for a rematch.(you all still hold a 2-1 record against us this year, like to at least even the series :roflol: )

Cosby has way more basketball tradition that your Bulldogs and thats not even questionable.

Hampton has 2 coaches in the TN Hall of Fame including the state's all-time winningest coach Buck Vanhuss.

Hampton has 1 state championship and 3 state runner-ups.

Edited by Lord Vader