Bradford at Scotts Hill

tradertwo

I AM GOING TO ROCK THE BOAT HERE AND GO WITH BRADFORD. NOT SURE ABOUT THE SCOTTS HILL PLAYERS, BUT I WAS TOLD THEY HAVE A BIG, BUT SLOWER TEAM THAN BRADFORD. IF THIS IS TRUE STREET AND COMBS MAY HAVE A BIG GAME. THEN AGAIN IT COULD BE BRATTON AND EVANS. OR THE EARLY SEASON BRADFORD TEAM MAY SHOW, AND GET BEAT. GOING WITH DEVILS 43-38.

This could be the best sub-state game in West TN Friday night. Scotts Hill is still undefeated and Bradford is peaking at the right time. I've said all year that Bradford is a dangerous team and I believe they still are. An undefeated season is an awesome accomplishment, but I think Bradford knocks Scotts Hill out on Saturday night.

My prediction:

Bradford - 42

Scotts Hill - 39

I AM GOING TO ROCK THE BOAT HERE AND GO WITH BRADFORD. NOT SURE ABOUT THE SCOTTS HILL PLAYERS, BUT I WAS TOLD THEY HAVE A BIG, BUT SLOWER TEAM THAN BRADFORD. IF THIS IS TRUE STREET AND COMBS MAY HAVE A BIG GAME. THEN AGAIN IT COULD BE BRATTON AND EVANS. OR THE EARLY SEASON BRADFORD TEAM MAY SHOW, AND GET BEAT. GOING WITH DEVILS 43-38.

Your right.. Scotts Hill is big but they are not slow by no means. They have beat middleton 4 times and everyone knows middleton always has a very fast team. I will take Scotts Hill by 9 45-36