Shattuck Resigns at Clinton

ldcoach

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, no response after 14 hours of original post. Either this board is just dead this time of year or not a major concern.

Wondering who will want it. Josh Kerr is there already. Some head coaching experience (White Co and Lake City Middle). Not the most qualifying background, but you better believe he would have his dad, Larry Kerr, behind him. Regardless if you like Larry or not, he gets programs back in solid shape (AC, Halls, old Lake City HS). I also believe there may be some resentment toward AC to drive him and Josh to be successful. Big question, could the Clinton people accept them in control.

Good guy, class act. He will certainly be missed. He was always graceous and willing when I asked him for help.

I understand about needing to see your kids grow up. Hopefully somewhere down the road Andy will get back in to coaching. He still has a lot to give to young people.

Andy Shattuck is a great guy! He loved Clinton High School football and wanted nothing more than success for it. I coached with him and coached against him and have nothing but the most respect for him. Good luck with whatever he feels led to do and go spend some time with that baby girl and wife! It's going to be hard for anyone to be successful in Clinton! Coaches with inside track: Josh Kerr, Randy McKamey?? Who else? Or will new "outsider" administration go outside of the system?

Andy Shattuck is a great guy! He loved Clinton High School football and wanted nothing more than success for it. I coached with him and coached against him and have nothing but the most respect for him. Good luck with whatever he feels led to do and go spend some time with that baby girl and wife! It's going to be hard for anyone to be successful in Clinton! Coaches with inside track: Josh Kerr, Randy McKamey?? Who else? Or will new "outsider" administration go outside of the system?

Josh Kerr has been named interim coach and the job opening was posted either yesterday or today.

Maybe they should call Randall Sharp out of retirement. Think of the possibilities if you put him in as head coach and bring back Barry Voscamp, Frank Fragemini, and possibly Mike Harmening. A staff like that could rule the world. :roflol:

Are those the guys from Jersey Shore? :D Im just messing with ya, i remember all those except Mike Harmening.

I agree 57... Shattuck is a great guy! He has come over to me several times just to shake my hand and say hello when i was watching the team practice. I just hope we hire someone that cares about Clinton as much as Coach Shattuck does. I wish him the best!