CLINTON HEAD COACHING SEARCH

92Dragon

Back to the head coaching search, they are keeping a tight lid on things since they released the list of applicants in the newspaper! :rolleyes:

who are you hoping for? i remember i was so anxious when oak ridge was searching a few years ago haha...did you know rankin applied for the OR job after lussier left, but they hired stevens instead? unbelievable lol my dad told me that not long ago

who are you hoping for? i remember i was so anxious when oak ridge was searching a few years ago haha...did you know rankin applied for the OR job after lussier left, but they hired stevens instead? unbelievable lol my dad told me that not long ago

Yeah, a couple of guys i work with was telling me that....lol...i couldnt believe it.

I guess i would have to go with Fitzgerald, except for the guys from Clinton and some of the local coaches...i dont really know anything about the others.

Yeah, a couple of guys i work with was telling me that....lol...i couldnt believe it.

I guess i would have to go with Fitzgerald, except for the guys from Clinton and some of the local coaches...i dont really know anything about the others.

yeah man, according to my dad and he is in the know, but rankin wanted the OR job very bad, as did Gaddis...He wanted to come back to OR...makes me mad to even think about it lol

no, your right. i watched him practice a couple of times and the coaches had to get onto him for not giving 100%. I think we will be fine without him, but im gonna miss seeing what he could have turned in to. LC is lucky to get him. He is a tremendous athlete!

You guys kill me he is a D 1 prospect he iS a WR who had no QB since stone left. So you guys put him all over the place with no help. I watch him kill Powell by his self. Clinton has no talent dont hate a kid for leaving. He going to a place with a QB in Jordan Hall I think he will have monster numbers this year. I wish he could have came to HVA. But oh well wish all the best of luck this season.

You guys kill me he is a D 1 prospect he iS a WR who had no QB since stone left. So you guys put him all over the place with no help. I watch him kill Powell by his self. Clinton has no talent dont hate a kid for leaving. He going to a place with a QB in Jordan Hall I think he will have monster numbers this year. I wish he could have came to HVA. But oh well wish all the best of luck this season.

there is no doubting his talent 2cool, we werent questioning his abilities, we all know how talented he is.. i hope he succeeds though, good kid.

A ton of good applicants for this job, you would think that they will make a good hire. But I heard someone say they won't because it is a good ol boy network there. Anyway after reading this thread & looking at the list of applicants I want to mention a name that isn't being talked about on here but is on the list.

Dewayne Wells from Campbell County. The overall record isn't that impressive but you have to look at where he was at. CCHS will never be a power no matter who the coach is, but Wells took them to 3 play-off appearances...the only 3 the school has ever been to. One of those years provided 7 wins. They were usually a pretty competitive team. He did this with very little talent as compared to the teams CCHS competes with on a weekly basis. I think he could do well with more talent. He has also been the head coach at Tusculum College.

I am not on his bandwagon nor am I from Campbell County just seen a few of his team play from time to time. I don't know him personally but I think he could be a dark horse for a job like this.