South Pittsburg vs North Jackson

TrainTracks99

Boy just like a true Volunturd. You take small tidbits of info. and use only that to form a belief.

My "off topic" response was in reference to another off topic response. Speaking of off topic. No I'm not from Deshler or HazelHood. Lets wait til the NJ and SP game happens and then we can talk. When a currently average Alabama team plays one of Tennessees best, you'll talk about it like you actually played Deshler or Thomasville. Not that I think SP will beat NJ anyway, but even if you do you would have beaten Snakehandler High School- not one of our real deal consistent programs. Typically the South Alabama teams are better than north Alabama teams. We all figure its because the North Alabama teams are a little too close to Tennessee for them to run the program right. Again it's not that coaches and players aren't talented in Tennessee it's because your states "Athletic government" doesn't allow your programs to have any freedom. Tell me if I'm wrong- Trousdale and SP would beat most 5A and 6A programs in your state- correct? You wouldn't see that in Alabama. Remember this- the best coaches in your state are women. As a matter of fact the best boy's basketball coach in your state is a woman. I am sorry I called you boys volunturds. I will change your name to HenPeckers.

typical alabama response, long winded without any substance. then when you realize how little sense you are making you resort to elementry name calling. no matter how often your arguements are refuted you make more excuses of "how,.. well,... that's not the right case" same song, different verse, excuses, excuses, alabama, excuses. it's the song that never ends. :wacko:

however, i do like your screenname. so far it's been the only thing you've posted that resembles a glimmer of intelligence. congrats on that. :thumb:

typical alabama response, long winded without any substance. then when you realize how little sense you are making you resort to elementry name calling. no matter how often your arguements are refuted you make more excuses of "how,.. well,... that's not the right case" same song, different verse, excuses, excuses, alabama, excuses. it's the song that never ends. :wacko:

however, i do like your screenname. so far it's been the only thing you've posted that resembles a glimmer of intelligence. congrats on that. :thumb:

Snoball, let me ask you a question. Has that Creasy man told you if he is going to play Grider in a practice game this spring? I have been trying to find this mess out and nobody knows. I was at that cornbread festival yesterday and someone told me Grider was starting spring training this week, but didn't know about the practice game. I garuntee you that I am going to make it. Do you think it will be over their again in Murfreesboro? Atleast in Murfreesboro it is a neutral site and nobody has home field advantage.

i think they both would beat most all 5a teams and a lot of 6a teams

Pretty strong words. I do believe TC and SP would take several in either class,but most may be a little much.I don't state that as fact though because I enjoy watching 1A/2A ball more so I rarely see the bigger schools play other than Alcoa and they aren't even 5/6A. I just have to think the athleticism and depth of larger schools would really test any 1A/2A team.

I do believe TC and SP have the better coaches other than Quarles at Maryville so who knows.

None the less, I would be pulling for any Tennessee school,and would be pulling for any school in 1/2A...most especially TC.

Boy just like a true Volunturd. You take small tidbits of info. and use only that to form a belief.

My "off topic" response was in reference to another off topic response. Speaking of off topic. No I'm not from Deshler or HazelHood. Lets wait til the NJ and SP game happens and then we can talk. When a currently average Alabama team plays one of Tennessees best, you'll talk about it like you actually played Deshler or Thomasville. Not that I think SP will beat NJ anyway, but even if you do you would have beaten Snakehandler High School- not one of our real deal consistent programs. Typically the South Alabama teams are better than north Alabama teams. We all figure its because the North Alabama teams are a little too close to Tennessee for them to run the program right. Again it's not that coaches and players aren't talented in Tennessee it's because your states "Athletic government" doesn't allow your programs to have any freedom. Tell me if I'm wrong- Trousdale and SP would beat most 5A and 6A programs in your state- correct? You wouldn't see that in Alabama. Remember this- the best coaches in your state are women. As a matter of fact the best boy's basketball coach in your state is a woman. I am sorry I called you boys volunturds. I will change your name to HenPeckers.

Skillet Slinger, Old Pirate says 1 of the best programs a few years back was a small school (Courtland) and they routinely beat bigger Ala schools. Dad burnit, God created most things including man and rested but.......since the creaction of Skillet Slingers man nor God has rested............ :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Snoball, let me ask you a question. Has that Creasy man told you if he is going to play Grider in a practice game this spring? I have been trying to find this mess out and nobody knows. I was at that cornbread festival yesterday and someone told me Grider was starting spring training this week, but didn't know about the practice game. I garuntee you that I am going to make it. Do you think it will be over their again in Murfreesboro? Atleast in Murfreesboro it is a neutral site and nobody has home field advantage.

roy dillard, that grider man won't return my phone calls. what is that mess all about? :huh: i haven't talked to creasy in a while but i will see what i can find out. :thumb:

roy, let me ask you a question. would you prefer if i started referring to you as "roy sr." just so people won't think i'm referring to that imposter that is soiling your good name? :evil:

Pretty strong words. I do believe TC and SP would take several in either class,but most may be a little much.I don't state that as fact though because I enjoy watching 1A/2A ball more so I rarely see the bigger schools play other than Alcoa and they aren't even 5/6A. I just have to think the athleticism and depth of larger schools would really test any 1A/2A team.

I do believe TC and SP have the better coaches other than Quarles at Maryville so who knows.

None the less, I would be pulling for any Tennessee school,and would be pulling for any school in 1/2A...most especially TC.

i think there are several, in 5a and 6a, both teams could beat, but no where near a majority. 1a and 2a is iron man football territory. you can take the most average of teams that has the ability to platoon and level the playing field against great programs such as trousdale and south pitt. teams with less talented athletes and sub par coaching can become equals based on numbers alone. that's why the classifications are set up the way they are... :rolleyes:

roy dillard, that grider man won't return my phone calls. what is that mess all about? :huh: i haven't talked to creasy in a while but i will see what i can find out. :thumb:

roy, let me ask you a question. would you prefer if i started referring to you as "roy sr." just so people won't think i'm referring to that imposter that is soiling your good name? :evil:

Snoball, that will be fine, but I garuntee you I am not a Sr. This imposter is just trying to get in on my inheritance. Im not falling for that mess.

Snoball, that will be fine, but I garuntee you I am not a Sr. This imposter is just trying to get in on my inheritance. Im not falling for that mess.

roy, i would be very interested to hear about your family fortune. my family's fortune stems from shady furniture dealings and hogs. you know, good honest southern trades, unlike those shylock yankee carpetbaggers from sissy mountain. :roflolk:

ok roy, here's the scoop. a date was set up and agreed upon by both coaches based on previous years. turns out that trousdale is letting out of school a week earlier than last year and in turn a week earlier than sp. this would make it illegal for trousdale to participate since their school year will be over at the time of the scheduled date. they (creasy and grider) tried to reschedule by asking the n. alabama team that sp is scrimmaging to move their date up by a week or so, which ended up not being possible either. they then tried to set up a date even earlier, i'm guessing this week or possibly the next, but due to the success of the sp baseball program, it could have left sp without some of their players. (i'm almost certain the qb is among those that wouldn't be able to play.) all that said, i would have to say that both teams are losing a great offseaon measuring stick. i hate that it didn't work out.