Randall Cobb Greenbay Packer how ill he do

harley04

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randall has been one of the most valuable Wildcats of all time! It was sad to hear that he was leaving school early from a Wildcat fan standpoint, but I am very happy for him to achieve the accomplishment of being drafted in the NFL. We (White House) tried playing with Alcoa during his time and i must admit, they waxed us every game, in large part to Randall. The Packers are getting a very fine athlete. I suspect he will probably start off as the kick returner immediately and perhaps enter the game on 3rd downs. I wish him the best. BDP and Go Big BLue!

I wouldn't be surprised a bit if he is the number 2 receiver right out of the gate.

I doubt he'll be the #2 reciever right out of the gate or at any point this year or at any point in the next couple of years unless some major injuries happen. He's a rookie WR playing with good, older, and more experienced recievers such as Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, and Jordy Nelson. However, he was probably picked at the spot he was picked at because of the potential threat he is as a WR and and on special teams. Greg Jennings and Jordy Nelson are still pretty young but Donald Driver is not. Look for him as a return man this year and to play a lot in special teams and in the next few years be a #3 reciever, as I look for Driver to retire, in that dangerous passing attack Green Bay has.

Edited by swanson71

I doubt he'll be the #2 reciever right out of the gate or at any point this year or at any point in the next couple of years unless some major injuries happen. He's a rookie WR playing with good, older, and more experienced recievers such as Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, and Jordy Nelson. However, he was probably picked at the spot he was picked at because of the potential threat he is as a WR and and on special teams. Greg Jennings and Jordy Nelson are still pretty young but Donald Driver is not. Look for him as a return man this year and to play a lot in special teams and in the next few years be a #3 reciever, as I look for Driver to retire, in that dangerous passing attack Green Bay has.

I'm not fallin four this. Your full of mess Ms Swansonnumbers!

Edited by RoyDillardJr

Randall has been one of the most valuable Wildcats of all time! It was sad to hear that he was leaving school early from a Wildcat fan standpoint, but I am very happy for him to achieve the accomplishment of being drafted in the NFL. We (White House) tried playing with Alcoa during his time and i must admit, they waxed us every game, in large part to Randall. The Packers are getting a very fine athlete. I suspect he will probably start off as the kick returner immediately and perhaps enter the game on 3rd downs. I wish him the best. BDP and Go Big BLue!

Hey Lady!!!...with Cobb gone, I see KY returning to it's usual 2 - 9 season. :roflolk:

Randall Cobb is a class act, hard worker so I've heard. He almost singlehandly beat us a few years ago at alcoa,(Gat.Pittman).One of the best football players I've seen. Any comments.

Don't feel bad, he singlehandly beat a lot of teams. Best of luck to the young man. I am now a Green Bay Packers fan!