South Pittsburg Pirates 2011 Version

OLD PIRATE

Traintracks, I saw Grider out their chewing those boys out real good. I dont know what he was saying but he was letting them have it. I dont know what our pass defenders were doing. Those Bledsoe passer was throwing that ball all over the place on our boys. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Bledsoe's QB is very good, I believe he passed for over 2,500 yards last year and 30 TD's

Roy, Bledsoe's QB is very good, I believe he passed for over 2,500 yards last year and 30 TD's

I was reading in my book about this Hollaway boy. He only passed for 2100 yards and 29 touchdowns. He is a real good passer. I dont know why Grider did not put our boys in a prevent defence today. That may have stopped some of that passing. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my book about this Hollaway boy. He only passed for 2100 yards and 29 touchdowns. He is a real good passer. I dont know why Grider did not put our boys in a prevent defence today. That may have stopped some of that passing. You think im joking but im not.

Roy did the Smith boy play, I believe he is the running back and safety

You may be right Jake I recounted and think now it may have been 7-4. I didn't realize you were separating the varsity with the jv. I am pretty sure though their varsity scored twice on our jv (secondary mostly). Our DL was jv a good bit of the night with the Fehr kid and the Mitchell boys.

Allover I'd give SP a C- on the scrimmage. We have no kicking game to speak of in xtra points or punting. Probaly the worst I've seen in the history of SP. The Roberson kid is as advertised. Actually he was the only Sr. leader I saw all night. Where's all the other upper classmen? 54 a freshman and 60 I believe a soph I was highly impressed with them. The other Mitchell boys and the Fehr boy stood out also. We have a long,long way's to go!!!I know it's just a scrimmage bet we better learn the basic's of blocking and tackling or we're going to be in for some battle's this year. We have the chance to be really good but the overall attitude has got to change and I bet Coach Grider get's there attention today!!Also Bledsoe is a very good team. Overall they were impressive abd the QB is as good as it get's and 21 and 11 are real playmaker's. they will have a great season and go far I believe. By the way 7-4 was the correct score..

I was at the scrimmage last night and kept the stats for the game. I also watched the game after we got back last night. The final score was 5 to 4 south pitt. It was hard to tell for sure which were JV and Varsity because there was a lot of subbing going on because each team had 10+ Possessions. I thought both teams played hard and did some good things. Both also have some areas to strengthen (secondary). B. Smith, Boynton, and Frady were all on the sideline last night due to minor injuries but will definitely be healthy by week 0 if not earlier. I thought we played much better than at Lookout Valley last friday night. The best thing about last night was that both teams got some good work in and got to see who could step up when needed. Bledsoe got to look at a lot of younger guys due to injuries and several of those young men did real good jobs. All played hard and hats off to O-line and Chucky (#21) especially. Go Warriors!

I was at the scrimmage last night and kept the stats for the game. I also watched the game after we got back last night. The final score was 5 to 4 south pitt. It was hard to tell for sure which were JV and Varsity because there was a lot of subbing going on because each team had 10+ Possessions. I thought both teams played hard and did some good things. Both also have some areas to strengthen (secondary). B. Smith, Boynton, and Frady were all on the sideline last night due to minor injuries but will definitely be healthy by week 0 if not earlier. I thought we played much better than at Lookout Valley last friday night. The best thing about last night was that both teams got some good work in and got to see who could step up when needed. Bledsoe got to look at a lot of younger guys due to injuries and several of those young men did real good jobs. All played hard and hats off to O-line and Chucky (#21) especially. Go Warriors!

I'm sorry but I watched the whole thing and you missed SP's two other scores. It was 7-4..

I'm sorry but I watched the whole thing and you missed SP's two other scores. It was 7-4..

The scores I had for SP were 2 passing tds, 2 long runs, and a pick 6. Sp had another long run late but was brought down on the 1 yd line that was followed by a clipping penalty, bad snap, 2 no gain run plays, and an inc on 4th down. I am not trying to be a smart a** but that is all i had. I am sorry if i missed the other scores but that is all we had in the stats and film. Good luck to the Pirates! They will be playing in december imo.