Robert Hubbs

yankees8589

Derick McCord say's

Five or Six SEC Schools showing interest

Three SEC Schools have already offered

Memphis has shown interest

Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Florida, Missouri and Miami have all made contact with Hubbs and the Dyer County Staff. Oh, and I didn't know Hubbs father was on the DC staff.

Now I know a offer today doesn't mean and offer a year from now. Some coaches will offer and pull it later and just because a school shows interest doesn't really mean anything just like receiving recruiting mail from schools doesn't mean as much as some people think. But, you can add it all together and get somewhat of a picture of what kind of talent a kid has and what kind of level recruit a kind has the potential to be.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derick McCord say's

Five or Six SEC Schools showing interest

Three SEC Schools have already offered

Memphis has shown interest

Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Florida, Missouri and Miami have all made contact with Hubbs and the Dyer County Staff. Oh, and I didn't know Hubbs father was on the DC staff.

Now I know a offer today doesn't mean and offer a year from now. Some coaches will offer and pull it later and just because a school shows interest doesn't really mean anything just like receiving recruiting mail from schools doesn't mean as much as some people think. But, you can add it all together and get somewhat of a picture of what kind of talent a kid has and what kind of level recruit a kind has the potential to be.

He has been an assissant coach at Northview for a few seasons I believe and this year was named the head boys coach at Northview.

I think a legit 6'4 maybe close to 6'5 2G and apparently his doctor thinks he can grow 2 more inches. Not sure what his wingspan is but it seems to be bigger than what his height would indicate. Yes he is a JR with two more years of High School and another year of AAU. He has a chance to be really good. He is good right now and people need to understand he is really going to get MUCH MUCH BETTER by the time he graduates. Without question he is a High Major Prospect.

GCPioneer, Jackson South Side has a good guard that has a legit shot to play low to mid major D1.....2014 Jalen Bradford. He could also blow up and go higher but at this point he ain't that high.

Dude, I think I may have saw him last year in a scrimmage at Gibson Co. For some weird reason, SS came to Gibson and handed out a whooping in a scrimmage before the season last year (or maybe it was a JV game). Anyways, I remember a Jalen kid that was good. I don't remember exactly which one he was, but I know they had a couple of good quick guards. I just don't see how SS isn't more competitive year in and year out. Too many athletes to not be able to compete at a high level in AA. I know there's Liberty and Bolivar, but still....

I think a legit 6'4 maybe close to 6'5 2G and apparently his doctor thinks he can grow 2 more inches. Not sure what his wingspan is but it seems to be bigger than what his height would indicate. Yes he is a JR with two more years of High School and another year of AAU. He has a chance to be really good. He is good right now and people need to understand he is really going to get MUCH MUCH BETTER by the time he graduates. Without question he is a High Major Prospect.

Very good. DC has had some talent the last few years. Hopefully, the young mand stays healthy and improves his game and does well with his academics.

Edited by wingman10

tarcus hughes from haywood is going to be the next special player from brownsville,plus they're going to be loaded for the next three or four years.

Coached him for a year when he was in Jr. High. Should definitely be a great one. He has a brother one year older that can play also. That class of JRs. and SOs. can really be something special given the right leadership and system. Loaded with size, guards, and all are great athletes!

Hubbs is making some noise. M33M was in Indy at the Big Adidas event this past week. Everybody is now confirming Hubbs now has offers from Memphis, Vandy, Ole Miss and Auburn...Arkansas and Missouri starting to get heavily involved. Everybody is going to be after this kid....next up, don't be surprised if you see some of the true heavyweights start to get involved....I predict it will happen, in time. This kid might literally be one of the best players in the entire country for the class of 2013....when I say that I'm talking like one of the top 20 or 30 kids, no joke...all contingent on him continuing to improve, which I have no doubt he will. Without question he has a chance to be better than Casey Prather for the simple fact he is a two guard and is way more advanced on the offensive end...when I say way more I mean by a substantial margin and that is saying alot because Prather was a stud.