Robert Hubbs

yankees8589

Hubbs is making some noise. M33M was in Indy at the Big Adidas event this past week. Everybody is now confirming Hubbs now has offers from Memphis, Vandy, Ole Miss and Auburn...Arkansas and Missouri starting to get heavily involved. Everybody is going to be after this kid....next up, don't be surprised if you see some of the true heavyweights start to get involved....I predict it will happen, in time. This kid might literally be one of the best players in the entire country for the class of 2013....when I say that I'm talking like one of the top 20 or 30 kids, no joke...all contingent on him continuing to improve, which I have no doubt he will. Without question he has a chance to be better than Casey Prather for the simple fact he is a two guard and is way more advanced on the offensive end...when I say way more I mean by a substantial margin and that is saying alot because Prather was a stud.

I've seen Hubbs play several times the past couple seasons and at Northview.Going to be a special player.Was looking at the Rick Bolus rankings and very surprised that he had Hudson on the 2nd team and Hubbs in the next best 30.To me,there is no comaprison.Have seen Dyer Co play many times and Hudson can shoot the ball but in all the games I've watched ,big games like Northside a couple years ago,in the tournaments.he has struggled with his shooting.But still found a way to get some big baskets underneath the basket when he didn't shoot well.No doubt Hudson can play but no way the same calibre of player as Hubbs.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Hubbs play several times the past couple seasons and at Northview.Going to be a special player.Was looking at the Rick Bolus rankings and very surprised that he had Hudson on the 2nd team and Hubbs in the next best 30.To me,there is no comaprison.Have seen Dyer Co play many times and Hudson can shoot the ball but in all the games I've watched ,big games like Northside a couple years ago,in the tournaments.he has struggled with his shooting.But still found a way to get some big baskets underneath the basket when he didn't shoot well.No doubt Hudson can play but no way the same calibre of player as Hubbs.

I like Hudson and have no doubt he can play D1 at the OVC level. The thing about Hudson is he just hasn't gotten much better athletically, I thought he would and that would be the deciding factor as far as how good of a recruit he would be.

As far as Bolus goes, he does some good work but at the same time it's obvious to anybody with a functioning brain that Hudson ain't on the same level as Hubbs....in fact ain't many kids, especially in his class.....Bolus evaluation can only be one of three things (1) he is going by old information, which happens more than people thing (2) He has never seen Hubbs play in person, which also happens more than people think (3) he doesn't have a clue..........I would venture to say it's probably number 1 even though his stuff is supposedly updated.

So just ask yourself why is Bolus so far off the mark? has to be a reason otherwise people like me and you would be considered five times the scout as Bolus. You can bet and take it to the bank a year from now Bolus will have Hubbs way up on that list because by that time he will have more information and will at the least have seen enough video to know better.

I like Hudson and have no doubt he can play D1 at the OVC level. The thing about Hudson is he just hasn't gotten much better athletically, I thought he would and that would be the deciding factor as far as how good of a recruit he would be.

As far as Bolus goes, he does some good work but at the same time it's obvious to anybody with a functioning brain that Hudson ain't on the same level as Hubbs....in fact ain't many kids, especially in his class.....Bolus evaluation can only be one of three things (1) he is going by old information, which happens more than people thing (2) He has never seen Hubbs play in person, which also happens more than people think (3) he doesn't have a clue..........I would venture to say it's probably number 1 even though his stuff is supposedly updated.

So just ask yourself why is Bolus so far off the mark? has to be a reason otherwise people like me and you would be considered five times the scout as Bolus. You can bet and take it to the bank a year from now Bolus will have Hubbs way up on that list because by that time he will have more information and will at the least have seen enough video to know better.

I agree..He must be going by old information

I honestly don't pay much attention to the bolus rankings. I'm beginning to think that bolus relies a lot off of hearsay in both girls and boys basketball instead of actually seeing these players play individually. I don't think you can truly put out a legit list without seeing the vast majority of the players your putting in the list and in my opinion he doesn't watch every player he ranks. I think it may just be a quick buck for him and easy advertisement.....just my 2 cents.

Ok I was wondering who Hubbs was playing with this summer. Hopefully Dc will venture out thisyear a bit and play in some of the bigger tournaments. I would love to see more of him! The few games that I've personally watched he showed the potential but wasn't dominant. Also I will be surprised if Hudson goes D1...2cents

Ok I was wondering who Hubbs was playing with this summer. Hopefully Dc will venture out thisyear a bit and play in some of the bigger tournaments. I would love to see more of him! The few games that I've personally watched he showed the potential but wasn't dominant. Also I will be surprised if Hudson goes D1...2cents

He's been getting D1 looks. Belmont is looking pretty high up there on his list which would be a good fit for him in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been saying this from the start. Somebody, I can't remember who, said he was possible big time D1. He is not quick enough to paly much bigger than OVC. That's still not bad but he ain't what he was being built up to be.

Hubbs on the other hand is and will be the real thing. He is a great kid, and his dad is a great guy. I would love to see him at Memphis.

I've been saying this from the start. Somebody, I can't remember who, said he was possible big time D1. He is not quick enough to paly much bigger than OVC. That's still not bad but he ain't what he was being built up to be.

Hubbs on the other hand is and will be the real thing. He is a great kid, and his dad is a great guy. I would love to see him at Memphis.

It was probably me that said it, lol. I'm a big Hudson fan and I was probably hoping he'd be playing for my beloved Tar Heels when it was all said and done, lol. I believe Hudson could have a solid college career at any of the OVC schools, including Belmont (now that they are in the OVC).

It was probably me that said it, lol. I'm a big Hudson fan and I was probably hoping he'd be playing for my beloved Tar Heels when it was all said and done, lol. I believe Hudson could have a solid college career at any of the OVC schools, including Belmont (now that they are in the OVC).

I would hope Hudson gets and takes an offer from Belmont..reaaly good quality fit for a great young man