Centennial Cougars

I'll tell you what...find out a practice time for CHS, let me know when you will be there, go watch them practice, and while that is going on and you are watching eubanks, I will post on here. How's that?

Its funny that you claim my ignorance, but you keep showing it whenever you claim I am Eubanks.

Above is the way for me to prove I am not him. I will then show you you moronic ignorance, since each of these posts are dated and time stamped.

You could have someone post for you

Hoganknows Taco is not Coach Eubanks and right now the only thing Coach Eubanks has on his mind is Cougar Football. :popcorneater:

Taco...thanks for having Hogan's back a few weeks ago :thumb:

Hogan,

You have to give us more than that because something stinks here. You are a Franklin supporter while taco is a huge Centennial guy. There's no way that a true Cougar would have the back of a Rebel. Something's gotta give. Give us the truth.

why does all of this matter? Lets get back to talking football. When is the first scrimmage? I need to scrimmage schedule if someone please could post. This will be a fun year of football in the county. I don't see any real standout teams between Cent, Indy, FHS, BHS, Ravenwood, and even BGA.

What would be everyone's county poll?

1) FHS

2) Cent

3) BGA

4) BHS

5) Indy

6) Ravenwood

Couldn't you just post from your phone while standing on the field during a water break? I think the real reason that so many think that you are Eubanks is because of the posts from taco concerning Centennial and Indpendence. It seems you have a very strong opinion of both schools and also quite a bit of information about the two. I guess this could happen by chance, but I believe that is why so many think you are Eubanks. Even Palin said your posts looked awfully eerie when compared to certain emails that had been sent out from Coach Eubanks back during his Independence tenure. You could let taco die and just post under another name. Oh wait....

hogan nice try -

f for fail !

eubanks + taco = fired IHS coach

Was a good try and the truth :thumb:

Now back on topic...Who do the Cougars scrimmage this year

According to the school website, they have Stratford at home on 8/5, Coffee County in the Marshall County jamboree on 8/12 and West Creek at home on 8/18. The home scrimmages are scheduled to start at 5 o'clock so the heat rules may come into play.

Edited by BT Mafia

Couldn't you just post from your phone while standing on the field during a water break? I think the real reason that so many think that you are Eubanks is because of the posts from taco concerning Centennial and Indpendence. It seems you have a very strong opinion of both schools and also quite a bit of information about the two. I guess this could happen by chance, but I believe that is why so many think you are Eubanks. Even Palin said your posts looked awfully eerie when compared to certain emails that had been sent out from Coach Eubanks back during his Independence tenure. You could let taco die and just post under another name. Oh wait....

My understanding is that Rector doesnt allow coaches or players to use cell phones and maybe not even have them on the field during practice. Not sure though. I bet if a time is given of when someone is watching/stalking eubanks, he wouldnt post or be on a phone just to make sure they would say he would post from a cell phone.

You could have someone post for you

That would take all the fun out of being taco. Im not giving out my password or my identity because its too much fun watching everyone showing how foolish they are. About all anyone should know about me is that I am NOT eubanks, no matter what a disgruntled Coach M supporter says. The indy folks that think I am eubanks are just as clueless.

The sad think is that i really am just a retired old fart that enjoys high school football. Getting into a fray about the actual games are definitely a lot more fun than wasting time about who I am.

Apparently "taco" has as many people worried about him as there are other teams are worried about who Centennial Football is becoming.

That would take all the fun out of being taco. Im not giving out my password or my identity because its too much fun watching everyone showing how foolish they are. About all anyone should know about me is that I am NOT eubanks, no matter what a disgruntled Coach M supporter says. The indy folks that think I am eubanks are just as clueless.

The sad think is that i really am just a retired old fart that enjoys high school football. Getting into a fray about the actual games are definitely a lot more fun than wasting time about who I am.

Apparently "taco" has as many people worried about him as there are other teams are worried about who Centennial Football is becoming.

nobody is worried about "who centennial is becoming".