Perry Co.

teton

PC may fall off next year, but we'll stomp WC in a mud hole.

:roflol: Well it's official. Chemtrail has just discredited all of his previous posts. You clearly don't think before you post. WC will give anyone a tough game. You guys are totally blowing my mind with this crap. Really, PC even if you weren't playing my team and I thought you had a chance of winning I would tell you to go sit in a dark room by yourself in silence and reflect. Be real with yourself before you post. If you have 9 regular season wins you will be extremely lucky.

:roflol: Well it's official. Chemtrail has just discredited all of his previous posts. You clearly don't think before you post. WC will give anyone a tough game. You guys are totally blowing my mind with this crap. Really, PC even if you weren't playing my team and I thought you had a chance of winning I would tell you to go sit in a dark room by yourself in silence and reflect. Be real with yourself before you post. If you have 9 regular season wins you will be extremely lucky.

WC has had a good run against LC the past few years, but if LC was on our schedule this year they would have more of my respect than anybody else on it. I know what kind of program LC has and anybody that dont respect it aint too smart. WC has took some good teams to LC when LC was down and went home with our heads tucked, so my advice to PC is quit the mouth running til after the game.

WC has had a good run against LC the past few years, but if LC was on our schedule this year they would have more of my respect than anybody else on it. I know what kind of program LC has and anybody that dont respect it aint too smart. WC has took some good teams to LC when LC was down and went home with our heads tucked, so my advice to PC is quit the mouth running til after the game.

You didn't happen to catch the 7 on 7 a few weeks ago did you?

News Bulletin: The Panthers of Lewis County will be hosting a free hitting clinic. Anyone who wants to know anything about hitting(or just football in general) should show up. Aug 26th at Perry County's baseball field.:roflol: Perry County's football team is encouraged to attend. Maybe you will learn a thing or two. (But if you're anything like your fans, you're unteachable.)

lord i haven't posted in a long time,,,i went to Lewis Co,,,but i live in PC now,,,my step son played for PC,,both bunches can run their traps pretty well still i see,,just shut up and let them play,,,i think Hohenwald will be surprised how much we've improved since you used to kick our tails regularly when we first got started,,,

Edited by 1AMAN

lord i haven't posted in a long time,,,i went to Lewis Co,,,but i live in PC now,,,my step son played for PC,,both bunches can run their traps pretty well still i see,,just shut up and let them play,,,i think Hohenwald will be surprised how much we've improved since you used to kick our tails regularly when we first got started,,,

How many of you PC fans have seen LC play this year?

You LC guys kill me on here acting like LC is the football capital of TN.We are going to have to carry our players off the feild. somebody hits back you say somebody is running their mouth. You remind me of a kid I use to know picked a fight all the time but would run tell the teacher everytime anybody got ready to whip them. Cry me a river I love it. Go tell the teacher on us down here we play rough.

You LC guys kill me on here acting like LC is the football capital of TN.We are going to have to carry our players off the feild. somebody hits back you say somebody is running their mouth. You remind me of a kid I use to know picked a fight all the time but would run tell the teacher everytime anybody got ready to whip them. Cry me a river I love it. Go tell the teacher on us down here we play rough.

Has any Perry co. fans seen Lewis co. play this year? I doubt it! So how can u judge us?

Edited by pantherboyz

I think Perry co. and everyone else will be surprised how good Lewis co. is this year! (People will take notice after aug.26)

Edited by pantherboyz