Wayne County at Union City

wildcatpride70

Union City looked bad tonight. Don't know if they can win a game. A middle school defense is better in pass coverage than that. Wasted money on that game. Might want to put hyde on the o line and block someone, cuz running him in A and B gap all night with nobody blocking a linebacker is crazy. Anyone playing them....throw the ball and collect the win. :roflol:

Starting a little rival game here with a semi-championship few years back and all out fight last year this one could have some drama. Wc has to much for them WC -42 UC- 14

What's up with all the Perry Co. fans and their predictions of a blowout?

I'm an actual WC fan, but the game will be in Union City. It's not going to be a blowout, it's going to be a tough road test. West Tennessee officials are notoriously flag happy, and given the fiasco between these teams last year, I just hope that the officiating is fair enough for us to be able to pull out the win. Anyone who went to Jo Byrns last year knows how easily officiating can lose you the game.

However, with all that has went wrong for UC over the last several weeks, I think Wayne County will win, but it would be a mistake to overlook UC. If they can ever figure out their qb crisis, they will be a good team, and even if they don't, they still have enough to make the playoffs in west tennessee 1a ball.

What's up with all the Perry Co. fans and their predictions of a blowout?

I'm an actual WC fan, but the game will be in Union City. It's not going to be a blowout, it's going to be a tough road test. West Tennessee officials are notoriously flag happy, and given the fiasco between these teams last year, I just hope that the officiating is fair enough for us to be able to pull out the win. Anyone who went to Jo Byrns last year knows how easily officiating can lose you the game.

However, with all that has went wrong for UC over the last several weeks, I think Wayne County will win, but it would be a mistake to overlook UC. If they can ever figure out their qb crisis, they will be a good team, and even if they don't, they still have enough to make the playoffs in west tennessee 1a ball.

If Union City don't find a qb in a week it will be a long night for the Purple and Gold...

WC 35

UC 13

Some of you posters on here are still having a tough time from 2009. Sorry but the Gold ball looks nice in our trophy case.

Im glad it looks nice, cause if I were a UC fan I wouldn't be expecting to get another one anytime soon. My prediction for the UC season 5-5, and no playoff birth.