Alcoa vs Maryville

Nohands17

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must of missing the 21-0 score in the 1st qtr before Alcoa called off the dogs and closed the play book! :roflolk:

That Cleveland team would have thrown the ball all over the field on Greenville, after seeing Greeneville's secondary against Maryville! :thumb:

This thread is MARYVILLE vs ALCOA so keep it that way there MR. BCsportsfan, if you wanna Greenevile vs Alcoa thread go for it, but there is three games before that so you SHOULD be thinkin about how Alcoa is gonna stop GQ and that D-1 QB throwin the OL' pig skin all over your precious F1 :thumb:

Will this game be televised, and if not, why not? I't seems to me that a network like sports south

would be all over this game.

Hope both teams play well, but I'm pulling for the F5.

Game is televised here locally on the Knoxville CBS station in HD. They actually spoke with ESPN about covering the game, which seemed to be a strong possibility in the near future...according to GQ himself (and Alcoa AD) today at Rotary club.

Well, I hate your pulling for the F5, as this ole Milan boy is now living in Maryville and is a Rebel! (By the way, Alcoa is good again this year, but not as stacked as last year...the Purple Pride needs to step it up and end the gold ball streak at 7!!)

This thread is MARYVILLE vs ALCOA so keep it that way there MR. BCsportsfan, if you wanna Greenevile vs Alcoa thread go for it, but there is three games before that so you SHOULD be thinkin about how Alcoa is gonna stop GQ and that D-1 QB throwin the OL' pig skin all over your precious F1 :thumb:

Sorry about that Mr. "Nohands"...us Alcoa folk didnt mean to disrespect you fine upper class people. I guess we forgot that you run the message boards, as well as the state in football, the city, the county, and oh yeah, The Maryville Daily Times! We apologize to you and hope your powerful team takes it easy on our mediocre little boys tomorrow night. We just get tired of hearing how much better Greeneville is than Alcoa and Maryville. And, since the Red Rebels did such a good job of shutting them up a few weeks ago, I guess we will try our best to help out our neighbors in a few weeks. But, like I said earlier...we are just a mediocre little team, so no promises! Do accept our sincere apologies for discussing some team other than the mighty Rebels.

Game is televised here locally on the Knoxville CBS station in HD. They actually spoke with ESPN about covering the game, which seemed to be a strong possibility in the near future...according to GQ himself (and Alcoa AD) today at Rotary club.

Dang rebulldawg ewe nead two doo like me....Eye'm thankin' ov leevin tha 'Rotary club' and joinin' tha Reel club....Jist like my nabor Marck.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

This is going to be the toughest game for Alcoa in the last 3 seasons. This is a great Maryville team. I hope both teams get out of this with no injuries. Here is to a 29-1 year for Alcoa and Maryville. I feel in order for either team to win, they must play a great game....a good game will result in a loss for someone. Good luck to both teams and Go Tornadoes!

I believe that this will be a game that may come down to coaching. I think that there will be some major wrinkles in both teams play books and whoever executes more will come out the winner. I believe that on paper Maryville should be the favorite but the game is at Alcoa and our coaches will have our boys ready. Alcoa has to hit Robinette on almost every play because he can run. If they don't account for him he will kill us with his legs. The turnover battle will play into effect as well. Both teams have to protect the ball if they want to win. This should be a great game and I hope that it can live up to last years game which was the best high school football game that I have ever seen.

This is going to be a great game! Students and fans are pumped. Both teams have worked hard all year, but especially for this game. Kudos to these boys. To have these two teams be as successful as they have been speaks to the incredible work ethic they possess! Here's to an injury free game for both sides of the ball...GO TORNADOES!