South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

I know this team is showing lots of potential. A lot more than i believed after losing the class of talent we had last year. I'm not saying this is a team of destiny yet either. I just want to hear what others are sayin g now after Farragut defeated Oak Ridge. We still have some things to prove to ourselves. I've been following this team for years and it seems that the class who follows the class that we all thought would make a run is usually the better team. I don't know why, it just seems to always happen this way. Anyway, can't wait for the Waco Jaco top ten after next week. But be careful and think before you put us in the top five. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see us back the poll rankings up this year when it counts.I think if DB can stay away from injuries,we have a third round destiny with the big red machine.Next friday is the third chance to help us reach that goal.I don't mind saying this when I really think we can get it done.I thought we should have last year and a few more times in the last several years.We need to bang those metal doors friday night and leave no doubt when the team goes back out at the end of the this game and all those that come afterwards.ROLL TRIBE !!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a Rebel fan but I sure hope they win, I bet there are many who feel the same. One day soon DB will have big challenges when Science Hill gets going. It may even help them prepare for post season Ha Ha

There would be a two month Mardi Gras in the heights and a equal mourning period down town if South won.DB will have a challenge this year against SH.

I am not a Rebel fan but I sure hope they win, I bet there are many who feel the same. One day soon DB will have big challenges when Science Hill gets going. It may even help them prepare for post season Ha Ha

Why? Just because you hate DB? Where did you go to school? Science Hill will never get going as long as Carter is there. They went out and hired a coach who could beat DB and hired a guy who has never beaten DB. Smart choice huh? And don't worry about us and our post season. Atleast we have a post season. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!! Jerk!!!!

There would be a two month Mardi Gras in the heights and a equal mourning period down town if South won.DB will have a challenge this year against SH.

At some point South and Science Hill will get a win against the Tribe. Its the law of averages. South is running out of time to pull the trick. If they don't do it in the next 3-5 years it will never happen. Science Hill will be around as long as DB so they have forever. Sure we will have a challange this year from SH. I can't remember us ever going to Johnson City and not having a down to the wire type game. Seems like we always win in a blowout over here. It will be a close game this year and win or lose the Carter Cult will crow about Stacy being the difference when we all know thats not the case.

:thumb: Right on...Enka is about like Sullivan Central in North Carolina.I pulled up Enka's website some of Enka's opponents hit the 70pt margin last year....I think it was like 5 times.I think Bud is right on.The Indians will make the score whatever Graham wants it to be...What about that Gilliam kid..what a BEAST. :hungry: :hungry:

Did you go to the game? I'm guessing not. I promise you Enka was not like Central.