Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

SAME OLE GVILLE JUST A DIFFRENT YEAR PLAY SC CLOSE BUT NO W BEAT FC NOT UNCOMMON BUT THEN ITS TIME TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS AND THEY WANT EVEN SHOW UP I HOPE THEY DO JUST TO SHOW ME THAT LAST YEAR WAS NO JOKE CAUSE IN YEARS PAST THEY ALWAYS DO THIS UP UNTIL THE TC GAME HOPE THEY PACK A LIGHT LUNCH AND A FULL HEART BUT AS I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST DONT COUJNT ON IT

• Upvote 1

The game last yr. was a nail biter, for sure. Could be more of the same this time around.

I'm sure Coach Creasy & crew will have the Jackets ready for the Tigers. If it comes down to

coaching, gotta give TC the edge there.

Gonna be an interesting week on the practice field & on the T.

I was told by some coaches before the season started that this year's Gville team had the potential to be better than last year, but I didn't believe it.

After seeing them in action in a couple of scrimmages and games, I think they are at least even.

We are within a point of being 2-0 against two teams that are supposed to be better than last year.

I believe the true test will be Friday.

I think we have opportunities in the line to do some things to help us, and we need to limit the big plays.

If our defense plays better than it did last year, and we catch some breaks on offense, I think we'll be in it.

And, we have to play well on special teams. In my experience with TC, their special teams is always good and it always helps them out.

SAME OLE GVILLE JUST A DIFFRENT YEAR PLAY SC CLOSE BUT NO W BEAT FC NOT UNCOMMON BUT THEN ITS TIME TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS AND THEY WANT EVEN SHOW UP I HOPE THEY DO JUST TO SHOW ME THAT LAST YEAR WAS NO JOKE CAUSE IN YEARS PAST THEY ALWAYS DO THIS UP UNTIL THE TC GAME HOPE THEY PACK A LIGHT LUNCH AND A FULL HEART BUT AS I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST DONT COUJNT ON IT

+1 :mrgreen: and quit YELLING! :roflolk: