Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

I was told by some coaches before the season started that this year's Gville team had the potential to be better than last year, but I didn't believe it.

After seeing them in action in a couple of scrimmages and games, I think they are at least even.

We are within a point of being 2-0 against two teams that are supposed to be better than last year.

I believe the true test will be Friday.

I think we have opportunities in the line to do some things to help us, and we need to limit the big plays.

If our defense plays better than it did last year, and we catch some breaks on offense, I think we'll be in it.

And, we have to play well on special teams. In my experience with TC, their special teams is always good and it always helps them out.

special teams are 1/3 of the game. :thumb:

p.a.t. block at warren central and a blocked punt at macon for a t.d., what were the kicking game stats at jackson county, slim?

Well we never punted,and Jordan had a 41 yd punt return and a 47 yarder for td. So we got the return game and punting game going. Our kick coverage kept them on there side of the field, the only miscue were the missed xp(probably from a bad snap or hold), and luckily Jordan and Tarzan converted the 2nd bad snap into 2.

I am a Gville fan and I look forward to this week's game at the creekbank. I know that Gville hasn't beaten Trousdale in several years but the game is always played hard and the way high school football should be played. I always love going to a game on the creekbank cause in my opinion the creekbank is one of the top 5 places to watch a high school game in the state of tennessee. Congrats jackets for a great complex and I look forward to a great game this friday night.

Well we never punted,and Jordan had a 41 yd punt return and a 47 yarder for td. So we got the return game and punting game going. Our kick coverage kept them on there side of the field, the only miscue were the missed xp(probably from a bad snap or hold), and luckily Jordan and Tarzan converted the 2nd bad snap into 2.