Whitwell (1-1) vs. Marion (0-2)

powerp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again. You are starting to sound like a broken record. I think Jasper pulls it out but it will be a close game unless they give up on any more loose balls.

You have to play until you hear a whistle....the RB was too busy being upset with the QB, for not putting it right in his hands. While he was staring down the QB, Bledsoe was picking up the lateral and scoring.Inexperience or attitude? Edited by pegleg

Who will take this game this week? Whitwell has won once but played two weak opponents. Jasper has by far had the tougher schedule so far. If the warriors do not win this one...then I do not know what they do next...I think they will pull it out though

I think all the pressure is on Jasper. The Tigers have confidence and will be loose going into this one. TheOracle prediction, Whitwell wins in a close one.

Fear the Boeck has changed his name, its now:

FEAR THE FIRING OF THE BOECK

Now fellers Old Pirate says Coach Boeck has a bunch of youngons that are most likely just over matched. It ain't nothing futeball folkes not wearing Rose colored glasses haven't exspected. Figure the coaching staff will have them playing hard.

Flat black helmets, and black uniforms if Whitwell WINS! I will try to find a way. This dark horse has got to ride. Go Tigers! Red W on helment if coach wants.

I'm trying to imagine that uniform but with a power "P" on the helmet, never mind, Pirates already have that . Edited by pegleg

You have to play until you hear a whistle....the RB was too busy being upset with the QB, for not putting it right in his hands. While he was staring down the QB, Bledsoe was picking up the lateral and scoring.Inexperience or attitude?

After watching the Grundy game and seeing some of the same things in this game it is all attitude, or should I say bad attitudes.

Now fellers Old Pirate says Coach Boeck has a bunch of youngons that are most likely just over matched. It ain't nothing futeball folkes not wearing Rose colored glasses haven't exspected. Figure the coaching staff will have them playing hard.

Ok old pirate didn't you just post on another thread about moving vans in Jasper? And btw, are you posting all those old pics on Facebook of the town and community?

If Marion loses to Whitwell they fire Boeck on the spot...... <_<

They better get ready to fire the next coach after Beock because its not his fault. Vince Lambardi couldnt do anything with this team. When you are overmatched going into every game there is nothing you can do, but try to put a postive attitude in the players minds and hope for improvement. They have a easy schedule so they will get some wins. When Coach Beock gets some talent he is the coach that can turn it around. He has to have talent first. You seen what happen when he had a little bit of talent. You can call it luck, or say 2A was down. Facts are facts, and he made it to Alcoa. Things will turn around sooner than later for the Warriors. Keep your head up. If you want to watch a good football game fans come down the road..SP will give you a show. If not then just come to the game in a couple of weeks. :popcorneater:

They better get ready to fire the next coach after Beock because its not his fault. Vince Lambardi couldnt do anything with this team. When you are overmatched going into every game there is nothing you can do, but try to put a postive attitude in the players minds and hope for improvement. They have a easy schedule so they will get some wins. When Coach Beock gets some talent he is the coach that can turn it around. He has to have talent first. You seen what happen when he had a little bit of talent. You can call it luck, or say 2A was down. Facts are facts, and he made it to Alcoa. Things will turn around sooner than later for the Warriors. Keep your head up. If you want to watch a good football game fans come down the road..SP will give you a show. If not then just come to the game in a couple of weeks. :popcorneater:

Yes, I somewhat agree, they had a great running back with a lot of heart that took them to Alcoa but now the coaches seems to be having trouble teaching the veer to some of their youngsters, I also agree with what Omniscience said in an earlier post. I think they just seem confused and have bad attitudes.