Catholic vs Farragut

admiral23

21 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner will be....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another game that should be a very competitive great game! Both teams this year look strong... farragut 1-1 lost a close game to DB That they probably should have won minus some big turnovers. Then respound by beating a Oak Ridge team that i have heard is supposed to be really good this year. Catholic has 2 nice wins so far after driling cleveland this past week i think carries over some confidence and they end up winning a close one against farragut! Look for catholic to control the game with there wing t running attack and cause some turnovers on defense to pull a tight game out. good luck to both teams in this one and the rest of the year.

With Catholic coming off 2 straight wins and Farragut losing a close one to DB and upsetting Oak Ridge this should be a close game, not unlike their last 2 meetings.

I like Farragut in this game...They looked really good against a good Oak Ridge Team and should have beaten DB had it not been for that storm delay. Catholic is good but Farrgaut looks on a mission.

so.... Farragut won...

The oracle of Oak Ridge, Bladerunner, maintains that I have designated the Admirals as this year's 6A state champ. So congratulations on your wins this young season and don't let me down.

I really think there are a couple of teams that will derail the Farragut title run but don't tell Blade I posted that. When he gets on a roll let's not confuse him with reality.

Good luck Admirals, from here on out I'm rooting for you except when you play a certain team from Blount County.

farragut o line and d line was too much for catholic in this one! farragut had a big kick off return and catholic fumbled on there own 20 once early in the game... big momentum plays for the admirals! just to much for catholic to handle... think farragut passed 3 times... ran the ball right at catholic the whole game. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year.